SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Otherwise, it will be your fault in the end if you get executed, even thought you could possibly be the wrong option to boot up.

Hence the quotes

1 Like

–nvm. You’re talking about Gold Rush.
I need to read more slowly next time.

Sadly, coming back from the dead isn’t something I’m particularly good at

Wait a minute. eevee is here.
eevee, are you actually neutral?
Who do you trust? Do you trust Litten?

If people don’t want to listen, I’m going to do something worth my while and to help the best i can

yes, eevee and i are secretly neutral masons

Y’know what? I’m desperate for guinea pigs.
I’ll choose you two.

I’m gonna try to get in like a hour and 30 minute nap so I’m not this tired for eod

1 Like

Oh thank god, I won’t be used as a Kokona Haruka

1 Like

I warned you

Atlas, who do you think should be booted right now, instead of you?

Readlist -

Townread:

Sadly, I don’t have any. Nobody had really put in much effort, and it’s largely paranoia that doesn’t let me put people like Wind in here. This is not trying to convince myself or someone else they’re good, because I know full well they might not be

Townlean:

Gorta - Because I feel like it. He’s a pretty busy person apparently, I’m not sure of my opinion on him, but he seems to be making time for the game, could be wolf more invested because wolf (Note: He very well could be neutral)

Wind - Decently active, appears to be attempting to solve the game. See note for Gorta

Min - Arguing aside, I think they’ve been doing what wind’s been doing to a lesser extent. His solving looks like it comes from a town member

Zone - He seems to be trying to help town and going for what he believes is best for the gamestate and future games. Be cautious

Null:

Wazza - The attempting to stop petty arguing is a decent look, but I can’t remember much else

Aelin - This slot I just consider weird. I can’t remember much of value or anything, but I can’t hard wolfread her based on this. This slot is more important than a lot of us think, I believe.

Scumlean:

Squirrel - His push on me was to barely try to push a me/litten world. Pretty bad reasoning, unless he expects me to flip scum and he’s an exe or something

Litten - The opportunity for him to try and shade me and squirrel came up and he took it, these two are trying to push me into w/w worlds with eachother, take that as you will

Eli - He has time, and he’s been here. He’s done nothing throughout. This is different from the other lowposters, because I know he has a chance to do stuff and is here, but ignores it. Also puppeting people’s words is a bad look

Leafia - Her posts felt back and forth on the whole “lynching me” thing and usually fell back behind “I’m not the main pusher, or really pushing you at all.” Seems like she doesn’t want to take any credit for my death once I flip town. Also her second vote had something to do with ATE which I think is something flimsy she thought of to get another vote on me. However, the just thrusting of her into the spotlight as a “cw” seems to me as wolves trying to set up several mislynches in a row

Scumread:

Italy - Like Min is to WWA, Italy is a mini YBW. His points are bad, not much to say. He wasted a good amount of my time when I resorted to solely getting stuff to add here.

YouButWorse - He has extremely small reasons, and has been objectively scummy all game. Not a very good slot, also he continuously tries to ignore and discredit/shade my argument, especially with the jester talk, which probably isn’t possible because jesters are NK if they kill people. This whole mislynch was largely his fault. Don’t forget that

Everyone else is Null

I had other things but that’s for my plans then

I’m leaving. I’ll be back in about a hour, hopefully.

I was replying to Atlas’s post about gold rush

@Zone_Q11 to be fair, yeah.

That’s probably not a topic for today, considering 2h left in a day and it would only create chaos.
But yeah, that is why I was laughing from Litten saying that I’m not aligned with Atlas.

Try not to lynch me until then, I have stuff to do at eod

Wait, you were not joking?
…if that is the case, then my ability might not do anything at all.

Be careful about solvers, they can also be happy to solve the game as wolves because they love using deception.

Do you like Windy’s slot because of the way she thinks her way through?

i believe eevee was doing what is commonly regarded in the forum mafia community as a joke

2 Likes