SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

finally got off my ass and started prepping breakfast
it is now noon so technically this is more like lunch

1 Like

Can i just say

This game is very strangely at the point of legit just fluff

idk if its because its bastard but i legitimately have little to nothing for a read because everyone is spewing out nai fluff and memes (ngl i am a victim of that too but its just weird like everyones doing it

the game is also just really slow lol

6 Likes

Min discovers D1 entry point

1 Like

Shoup

2 Likes

I want to talk about mechanics
but the anti claim mechanics are throwing me off lmao

3 Likes

Donā€™t discuss flavor or your life will lose flavor

/Vote Silviu

Iā€™m not really sure how Min came to the conclusion that there is nothing to talk about. There is a lot of posts that people could be using right now to push someone, even if the reasoning wouldnā€™t be that great. An example of a type of post people could be focusing more on is Italy, which while people did focus on that post, no one really made the effort to actually push them for that post, unless I missed it.

Another couple posts we could be focusing right now on is Silviu, whoā€™s confidence in Leafia being a villager seems unfounded. One of their earlier posts talked about how they found Leafia analyzing earlier ā€œintriguingā€, which seems to imply that they were interesting in Leafiaā€™s behavior. However, a couple posts later they switched this position and started acting as if Leafia is town, because of this interesting behavior. I think Silviu has been acting like a wolf with TMI.

1 Like

Unfortunately for you, this is Silviu

2 Likes

I posted that post a couple secs ago how did you skim is that fast

Iā€™m a really fast reader and decided ā€œIā€™ll skim, then read, then decide if itā€™s worth my timeā€
I skipped the read and then decide if itā€™s worth my time part, so I read the top quickly, realised it wasnā€™t worth much, read the 2nd paragraph and wanted to comment on it a bit

1 Like

anyway

/vote Silviu

Hopping onto pressure

sayeth his name and he shall appeareth or somethingthefuck i dunno

2 Likes

Need to go to sleep soon and also playing chess.

But what I will say is Litten literally missed the entire point of me reinterating Leafiaā€™s points of view.

What was the point?

Look for the post where I said Leafia is being investigative, initial push on YBW and then Leafia proceeded to retract it.

I believe Leafiaā€™s townie from the way they are handling it while maintaining their investigative behavior.

This post?

Before that

You never said the word investigative before that point

quotes and things

this feels a little partnery between leaf and kiiruma - like leaf is looking for a reason to shade her partner early game so people donā€™t think theyā€™re scummates

ā€¦but Iā€™ve also misread leaf in literally every game weā€™ve played together (the one game I thought she was town was the one scum game :man_facepalming:), so Iā€™m gonna wait on that read until someone more qualified gives an opinion

I feel like this spews something

but Iā€™m not sure what

mostly putting this here so I can find it again

I DID THAT TOO

ā€¦

bold move

I expect you to have a read on me after I post 2 things too or else Iā€™m gonna feel left out smh

:eyes:

this post wasā€¦ not at all related to what it replied to

probably not ai but weird

hereā€™s the post it replied to:

so either leaf is wolf trying too hard to interact with people and is taking them too seriously

or leaf is town trying to interact with people and scumhunt and took blizer too seriously

ā€¦so in conclusion, I hate reading leafia

gut tells me probably not w/w with blizer because of that interaction but whatever

shhhhhhh

donā€™t have too many thoughts about people other than leaf

and even then my thoughts about leaf are inconclusive

yay

1 Like

Sorry that I canā€™t lead you to find it right now.

Goodnight for now.