SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Oh wait, I think I found it

wait where

Not trying to be nitpicky or anything, but there isnā€™t for me- and I dont consider myself the type of person who pushes people knowing my reasoning has no correct point in it. if i did, id personally be doing that in bad faith

I felt offput at wazza clearly softdefending and then hopping right on silviu a few posts after, but w/e

fairly scummy to point this out imo

no reason to point it out and call it weird if it isnt ai. this feels like shade.

same at that last line, but you arent going to find a difference, leafia replies to basically everyone

imo im not really liking squirrel rn

/vote squirrel @Host_Account_1

replying to nai stuff is fine imo as i do it all the time but like

indirectly putting a hint that you find something weird isnt too far off of calling it scummy and its just actively wolfy to do when youre trying to imply you arent doing that by calling the post nai lol

I wasnā€™t defending Silviu
I was pointing out facts and logic

On the contrary I actually like that Squirrel is giving thoughts, even if theyā€™re inconclusive, because it shows heā€™s actually reading the thread

2 Likes

Since when have your standards devolved to ā€œreading the thread is townieā€

1 Like

how does squirrel having proof of reading the thread make you like him? what makes scum unable to do any of this?

1 Like

I mean specifically because heā€™s quoting stuff and not just coming in and making wishy washy reads with no evidence

At least he has quotes that heā€™s commenting on

3 Likes

Idk Iā€™m kinda drunk and skimming the thread lol

based

Also in the middle of a billiards game

unfortunately reading the thread is not town ai

1 Like

Itā€™s not, but it shows heā€™s at least interested

Wind, have you ever played with squirrel before?

walk me through this one

I donā€™t think I follow

eh

like some of the other quotes, I put that in there in case someone else had an opinion on it that I missed and in case I wanted to find it later

I do so where youā€™re coming from but thatā€™s not it

Some people are just zero percent interested in reading the thread when they know they donā€™t have to

yep

it was the gold rush game