SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

i expected people to know i was just laughing at myself and not /? downplaying my read or whateverr

1 Like

pictured: the worldā€™s slowest mafia game

Iā€™m dead certain Iā€™ve seem you make similar posts as town so Iā€™m not really concerned about that sentence

Iā€™ve seen worse tbh

Had a random thought that the wolves donā€™t have to really worry about getting caught if they literally just donā€™t post lol

Thatā€™sā€¦ a little concerning if people donā€™t start checking in soon, itā€™s been half a day

3 Likes

okay but like
on fol?

Yes the games with post restrictions

weā€™ve probably already outposted entire MU games and itā€™s been half a day

Iā€™ve posted the entirety of an MU game already in this thread

I thought Iā€™d try not to hyperpost in this game but I have a problem shutting up

My excitement due to winning a game isnā€™t affected by my alignment the next game Wind.

1 Like
Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Sirderpsalot 1/10
Italy Youbutworse 1/10
Youbutworse Windwardaway 1/10
Silvu Litten, wazza 2/10
Windwardaway Aelin 1/10
min Blizer 1/10

Itā€™s two different posts that weā€™re doing it for.

Best answer ever! Giggles

i donā€™t know why but the fact that itā€™s not organized by most/least votes fills me with unspeakable rage

It does give me the feeling that Litten could be a villager though. From what I remember as a wolf he wasnā€™t like this, and it does feel like something heā€™d do as a villager.

Iā€™m onboard for thg hat. /vote SCP-1230 @Host_Account_1

Minā€™s defensiveness here feels slightly villagery to be honest and I donā€™t like how Blizer shaded min here either. I think this is a good place to vote for now. /vote Blizer @Host_Account_1

Hmmm, doubt Wind and Zone are aligned judging from this.

Awoooo!