SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I havent played mafia in a while in general, so im using on older game from my past knowledge on it

People evolve and change their game but there are still things that stick with certain players. even if it is outdated, its still a decent base for a meta read atleast.

But you never did say anything about wolf reading ybw at all within the post or other posts around that time, so it is not a misunderstanding if you never said “i wolfread/lean on ybw from this”

By saying something like “this read is too much sorry” you do contradict what you said earlier in your post, as it downplays the entire read and viewpoint of what your coming from at this time. Even if you are that self-aware why say something that actively contradicts the entire reasoning of your post at all?

i feel like little red riding hood in a forest full of wolves rn

3 Likes

My issue with the post is that last statement mainly

I can see a someone from a town point of view posting it, it actively go’s against what ever it says within your post and your read, downplaying both what you said within the post as not important and it also downplays your reads on other slots

It’s a bastard game and we’re all wolves except for you

not really? because you genuinely think i have a “narrow worldview” as wolf only

im pretty sure ive literally siad i didnt like ybw and even said to aelin i had more wolfreads (poopzoners) which implies i clearly was including him in my scumreads (which i was)

dude. no it doesnt.

me saying “this is a bit too much” was me saying that i felt like i sounded ridiculous/crazy for disliking what ybw said because of my opinion which was i found it hard to believe ybw knew leafia was joking but didnt see “speedrunning lamist” was clearly light hearted in response to another joke.

there is no contradiction. i have zero idea what the hell youre even saying dude

The “maybe it’s too much” part?
Reason I was asking how familiar you are with min’s meta is because he’s like… super self-aware as any alignment
So I was wondering how that affects your read on that statement

if everyone but one is a wolf then are you really part of a town

its so weird how you are acting like you have such an extensive idea of my old meta from a game from so long ago yet you havent played mafia in a while either bruh

1 Like

You’re a one-person team which is both funny and terribly sad

please tell me im not the only one whos confused as to why you have such extensive outdated meta on me

I know this because I’m in wolf chat with the rest of the players :flushed:

2 Likes

so much explanation for a gut read

look at me omgusing

I can agree with something leafia said, which is a first

also i did read thread but I do have to adios for like 20 min so I will come back and quote stuff in that timeframe

I don’t think I’ve played with Blizer since the mountainous trauma so tbh… Not surprising, even if it’s incredibly outdated meta

Wait i never saw this Leafia post
Why is she concerned that min and Squirrel are townreading Wazza for a post, when Leafia herself gave a townlean to Wazza for her opening post?

Which post is this even in reference to, btw

At the time you never really stated that

thats what im trying to get at with this, you dislike how ybw acted around the Italy-Leafia interaction, and then never said nor heavily implied that it was a wolfread/lean, which is why it looks like shade on the slot.

But why not elaborate on that, and say specifically " This is too much, maybe im reading too much into what ybw" instead of a blanket statement like what you stated exactly in your post.

I want to state this now

yes, that game was a while ago, i know that, but from what i remember from that game, im getting those vibes from that post aswell, its why even if it is an old game, its still a bit of a meta read, because its still a basis of how I see your actions/posts now and then, and how i found it kinda similar.

im gonna start making dinner, im gonna be a while till i return.

because

i do not explain things

but i did now, so do not believe things that are not true