SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Thats why I call you people soft
Because nowhere else that I talk to people call me an asshole

I’m guessing it’s chaos + scps

aka the only people in scp lore that wouldn’t be pointing guns at anyone because they wouldn’t have guns

3 Likes

GIF by Vulture.com

Also with Litten

Idk still how to properly read him, but i dont think hes been wolfy? i need to see later with how he progress with reads and other slots, so null

/unvote @Host_Account_1

coming in to say that if you poke someone and they retaliate that doesn’t make them soft
complaining when people retaliate against you is actually kind of
hypocritical /shrug

1 Like

Example: I say something meaningless like “this is bad” and people say I’m the new Hitler

Can we stop please

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point

And when I get defensive on something people tell me to stop arguing and being an asshole

Talking about frustration, final chance here Leafia, this is genuinely getting on my nerves, I am not “His” I am “Her”, I don’t want to get annoyed at you but please keep this in mind

Which is why I take a “hypocrites” standpoint on a lot

True. It could be any of those things.

Atlas, I get your frustration. :hugging:

Tell me into the DM (as long as it’s not anything related to the game)

Sorry again. I have trouble remembering the right ones for people sometimes when I get caught up in things but I’ll try harder to remember.

a person comes in and politely addresses nobody asking for an argument to stop and you immediately call them soft and part of the problem

The point here is not that we say ohhhh nooo angger unconstructiveee shoo shoo it away and repress the angree person!

The point here is that we should stop the heated debate as it won’t end well, especially as this is a game of figuring who is who.

i don’t know about anyone else but if i was attacked on a personal level i would react violently

1 Like

I’m not trying to waste your time with something meaningless