SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Didn’t want to have a discussion about it

okay but like

It can get dangerously close to flavor claiming… and also something something anticlaim??

Been catching up a bit on thread

So, i dont like pointing this out super early, but Atlas may have slipped already earlier (Unless hes faking it, then yeah he looks weird here in a bad way from his behaviour earlier, trying to force reads and his LAMIST vibing posts earlier)

Aelin is towny vibes from tone and progression, quick question though for anyone who has played with W!Aelin recently, is if they like to powerwolf at all, because if yes, i will treat the slot with caution in regards to the outcome of their pushes.

The stuff surronding the Leafia wind zone feels weird to me, idk what to personally make of it. Leafia stating that they are not aligned is weird, but their confusion surronding the slots feels real to me though. Wind believes Leafia has TMI that they are town/wolf which is interesting and IF leafia does flip wolf, this is a interaction look back at for sure.

I havent played with squirrel before with my knowledge but the slot doesnt feel too bad personally

Also, min’s reaction wasnt too bad against my post, but i wanted more people to discuss around it to see where people’s heads are at, kinda sadge and frustrated a bit about it.

What you’re not gonna do is be told by someone you’re upsetting them regardless if you are or not and then immediately sit there and call people soft and point the blame while ignoring yourself

You have a serious issue with blatantly antagonizing people and then trying to act as if those people are toxic because they’re angry at being antagonize. Just like you literally called me annoying and then continued to make several posts jabbing at me. You cant say I did worse than you. Any sort of post I’ve posted towards you in an aggressive way was in response to you outright jabbing at me.

this first post came off as slipping but suddenly it feels more like trying to rolefish indirectly

4 Likes

I saw that convo earlier, and i agree with you its not one that needs to be discussed.

1 Like

Have you ever considered I dont want to make people angry

Its not fun

I talk like an idiot half the time but I don’t want to be mean to people

Idk why you do it then

yeah thats what i meant

I personally feel like he slipped from that post tbh, and i didnt want to touch it at all.

1 Like

I’m confused as to why people think this game is muktiball already

if the wolves are bad enough to miss a post like that then honestly i don’t think this game will be very difficult

1 Like

I dont mean to be mean, you people take what I say and twist it into your head so you can hide behind the “I’m bullying you” shield

Theres no nk’s, but there could be neutrals

TMI maybe?

who brought it up and got into a convo about it

there’s a lot of potential factions
scps
chaos insurgency
serpent’s hand
church of the broken god
yeah uh
SCPF has made a lot of enemies

4 Likes

No, no I don’t. If several people can agree with me then you should genuinely realize intentionally or not you are rude to people

you forgot one of the factions

the D-Bois

1 Like

True