SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

id get someone else to push it for me

You were complaining earlier that the game wasn’t moving along and you’d try to make it progress yourself

So who’s to say you wouldn’t just start fishing for people’s claims because nobody else was doing it?

But what you don’t realise is if someone confirms, agrees or denies with what you said, that’s softing things about their flavour and if you’re Town, you’ve softed far too much about yours. So genuinely, don’t respond to this if you’re smart enough to shut up about it and move onto the offence instead of the defence for this one.

Ybw make actual points against me instead of liking all the posts of anything that says me = bad

im not smart

Italy you could be easily manipulated by wolves to clog the game thread

Interacting with you is worthless.
@WindwardAway
why are you town

Well, I’m done with this

Goodbye

Because I think atlas should shut up about MTFs

Lol

For real, I think some people are also softing their alignments in this discussion so I think aside from the whole MTF thing it’s actually worth rereading through

Why are there random posts within the last 2-3 hours that didn’t show until now, wtf

That’s because I have no idea what you’re mentioning and I’m doing homework. Would you love to do some brownian movement experiments with me?

check Litten’s ISO instead, homework is a myth

Grading too. Hold on

I’ve defended against Litten’s ISO on me.

They believe Leafia should ask herself if the post on min is relevant on who she is personally.

Leafia again
Leafia again

What’s new, lol

The last link didn’t load, sigh

Be sure to tag me if you need anything, I need to do my homework because the next week is đ“±đ“źđ“”đ“”

No, not really. In normal cases, wolves tend to have progression because they want to appear as though they are being logically consistent. With that being said, fol has anything but normal cases.

2 Likes

Considering that we have the lying darkness criminal right here, I find it weird to think that he would be so concerned about people softing their role as scum here, unless of course the reward for anti claim isn’t really that large