SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I was trying to explain to eli is my point

Atlas might be Mafia, his attitude is iffy to me
Leafia feels like Town based on their reads but honestly they can go either way at any point
Italy might be Town, not played with him in a while so canā€™t really read very well
YBW town ig, Iā€™ll catch him out though if heā€™s Mafia so he better beware
Windward is town
Silviu barely even reacted to the push and is acting more like a diversion in the thread
Litten felt like Town to me
the rest I have no opinion on, these are very unfleshed out opinions

3 Likes

Someone saying their MTF shouldnā€™t count as a lore-kill, thatā€™s plain stupid

they dont not make sense, I just dont think theyre exactly towny

I acknowledge that Iā€™ve read your explanation

I just donā€™t want to weigh in on the discussion

If my points make sense from a town thinking that uh

why are they wrong

Points about what I did, not reads

i havenā€™t played in a long time

Isnā€™t that flavor claiming, though? Ignoring the anticlaim mechanics, why would you want to come close to getting modkilled? Look at the example rolecard. It says MTF Unit, Foundation Vanilla. The faction is Foundation but the flavor is MTF Unit so thatā€™s why Iā€™m concerned itā€™s getting scarily close to modkill territory.

bear close in mind that everyone was required to verify their rolecards so itā€™s not like you wouldnā€™t see your alignment clearly labeled ā€œfoundationā€

2 Likes

/vote Atlas
I am leaving my vote on you until you stfu about flavour.

1 Like

When I made that post my brain connected ā€œmtf unitā€ and ā€œfoundationā€ as far as Iā€™m aware everyone on the good side is a MTF unit, maybe townsided scps which is why I used that to tell eli why Iā€™m calling town MTF

Atlas, I have one small question, are you trying to push the boundaries of flavour and claimvig respectively or are you trying to cause people to slip up and such

wazza realizes that everyone is voting me, leaves in an opportunistic vote for bad reasons

Iā€™m trying to explain why I said mtf is on peopleā€™s cards

Which we wouldnā€™t be given an ā€œexample cardā€ unless it was alright to say weā€™re mtf

Well thatā€™s why I donā€™t get where atlas has been going with this discussion but I think Iā€™ve said enough on it now

Very good reasons, actually, but you can try and shade me here.

You wont shut the fuck up about flavour.
You wont stop getting yourself borderline anticlaim.

I canā€™t tell if itā€™s out of stupidity, you want to die or youā€™re just evil.

Surprisingly, I do not care enough about that. You said something that people thought as bad, the more you defend it, the more you dig yourself in a hole with the opportunity of pulling others into it as well for scum. If youā€™re genuinely Town youā€™ll drop this entire thing immediately because youā€™re harming the Town the more you discuss it, do I make myself clear enough or is it going into one ear and out the other?

What if Atlas is an anticlaim vig lol

2 Likes

No-one is saying anything about mtf except me, you can go do that and make me risk anti-claim if you think Iā€™m stupid and screwing things up