SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Thanks and they didn’t switch. It just said that I prefer she/her despite being male IRL since my OC Leafia is female and while I’m here, I’m effectively her.

4 Likes

aka nothing I can do will change anyone’s mind so go for it

I wish you all luck

one of these was a kitten

2 Likes

I thought she had vaguely towny posts while drunkposting but I was told they shouldn’t really be taken account for.

I’m unsure how to read leafia, but I dont 100% agree with wind as I remember several times myself saying “unaligned” instead of not w/w. I rly think its just a mistake. Leafia on her own tho I legit don’t know lmao

1 Like

I don’t think the read makes wind look bad tho

Not sure I follow your reasoning but she was both drunk or tired. The think I hate most is that she never dropped the read as well as how Zone just jumped onto it.

*drunk and tired.

I believe Wind has stated that they were not drunk but at work

im assuming tired, unless a missed a more recent post from them sayin they were

No I was at work when the game started and only got a bit tipsy later in the night when I posted about that in the thread lol

3 Likes

Oh okay lmao

1 Like

I think maybe my wording was a little weird when I was drunk but I stand by what I said

I congratulate you for not binge drinking

Then you must still be drunk or at the very least not thinking even one single bit here.

2 Likes

lmao

Lol

i think i stated earlier but Leafia’s reaction to wind/zone felt genuine to me, and i already was townleaning the slot earlier from previous posts

I don’t binge drink lol

1 Like

i think its pretty odd that someone is directly relying on a wolfhunting guide because doing so removes… pretty much any AI from your posts. if youre doing things by a formula, then literally the only ai things are the brief personal applications of it. also… just use the quote feature. please. im not clicking through all these links.

this post is useless

bruh :neutral_face:
is it too much to ask for you to just
commit some time to fm
not “ive got to go to a party and im tired” or “i want to find something to watch first”
just
stare at a computer screen. read. the longer you take to start the worse the task will get. like.
bruh. my dude. all five of your posts have been some mixture of “this is so early” and “ill do stuff soon” and the last post was 10 hours ago. like… seriously. want to get people to stop calling you a tree? stop being a fucking tree.

this is a good thought… but i havent seen this in personal interactions with zone.
how has this progressed throughout the game since? do you still believe that zone’s a wolf? because youre voting leafia, right? if you and zone are t/t does that mean leafia isn’t wolfy for this?

im scary to people who are scared of me

this is an overall pretty good post and brings up basically the same thing i looked at earlier

not quoting the entire wall but the first three points are essentially useless fluff and hedge
then theres a direct opposition between their read and mine on atlas and they just kinda go “okay” and dont try to get my thoughts on it or anything
… agree on the theatrical point
the leaf/frog thing is useless imo
overall it seems like squirrel is mostly just… townreading activity. not exactly, as seen with wind, but it seems to be the overall governing factor.

i dont know what this is saying and i dont know why i dont know what this is saying

pretty sure this hasnt been going on for multiple hours at the point this is said

this seems
overall pretty hedgey like wind is trying to make sure shes not closing any doors :wowee:

yes
namely the like
four people who have already mentioned it…

this post feels so… not like, ‘coachy’, but like
superior
i dislike it and i cant figure out if i dislike it because of the content or the superiority

min’s willingness to flip the read is towny because it looks like shes genuinely reading up and doesnt have a preset idea of how she wants to read atlas
although this is pretty level 1

passive aggressive vs aggressively passive

Yikes :neutral_face:

i havent played in a while so if youd like some useless self meta, yeah, im not a very “sit back and let things happen” sort of wolf. usually i can be read pretty easily based on my excitement for the game, however this is my second game in many months so even that probably wouldnt be too accurate. theres also the problem of me sucking as town so

this is a very weird post and id like to get the thought process behind it @min
silviu trying to stop the arguing is vaguely >randV but could easily just be him not wanting bam bam anger in thread

good post
is this because i agree with it? maybe.
do i care? nope.

terrible post

this
hate this and love it at the same time because it feels like a normal ‘out-there’ post
but its one of winds only posts that feels like… decent… and its about neuts.

agree with atlas here

wind pushing this is pretty eh and feels out of nowhere
im still trying to discern if these could be w/w and would appreciate feedback from literally anyone
even wind and atlas

see im confused because this makes… no fucking sense no matter how i read it
is Ybw a typo? is it YBW, who… made actual points against atlas? if so why is it bad

yes
just leave all those poor trans people alone smh :triumph:

what

dislike this

where’s the cutoff point? because like you havent executed any wolves yet
are you lockwolf? :flushed:

wtf why does my two read post have six likes

so… do you have a read on this? from what i remember i wasnt in your earlier readlist

its weird
because id usually slap twtbw on this but its more effort than last game
i need to think on this more

feels jumping to a conclusion far too fast
@Wazza what was your ENTIRE thought process to this post starting from when you asked us for reads

can i get a quote back to this?

:neutral_face:
this can die nod nod
far too early for anything like this from a fed-up townie

can you respond to my thought near the top of the post about the wind push on leafia?

1 Like

that was longer than expected but i still dont care about spoilering it
whenever i do that people just ignore my posts so fuck you read it