SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Leafia, honestly, you fit on the most scum teams so far imo and I think you have decent partner potential with whom I named so far.
On the other hand im thinking if Atlas is scum then he might not partnered with you, because of how oddly dismissive he was of your posts just saying you were doing Leafia things, and giving you a townlean when I don’t really think there was much explanation behind it. Could be TMI. Could also be a wolf trying to find excuses to put their teammate high in their readlist but idk.

Wait that’s actyally fair tbh

1 Like

Okay then I’ll just stay here and watch

Lol let me just wait till I’m home to read this mobile posting is so annoying

2 Likes

I don’t think Zone and Leafia look quite as partnered in interactions as I initially thought from Zone’s vote on Leafia. I think Zone could be a wolf mainly for the reason that I’m not great at reading him, and he’s toward the lower half of my readlist, but he’s not being actively scummy the way I think Atlas is being. Leafia is a mixed bag and I think if Zone is a wolf, Leafia could very likely be a wolf, but I wouldn’t place a bet the other way around (if Leafia is a wolf it might not mean anything for Zone’s alignment).

If Zone is town then he and I are T/T, so sure, I’d admit I’m wrong about how I interpreted what Leafia said, but I wouldn’t say it’s clearing on its own. The idea that she was spewing TMI would become moot, though.

idk what to make of wind rn tbh

cause i do think this Leafia push isnt the most sound thing here, but if Leafia does flip wolf, it is something to look back on.

The weird thing and it has been pointed out is how both Zone and Wind jumped onto Leafia for her take on their interaction.

It is a method of distancing for wolves to just ignore their partners, to set up anti-spew.

Can you point to a post of yours that goes over what wolfteam/worlds that Leafia fit in, just so i have an understanding of why Leafia fits in these wolf worlds?

I actually ran into my own post while scrolling up to check something and realized how dumb it sounds lmao

Bottom line, Atlas wolfy but I don’t think his tone on its own is enough to make me think he’s a wolf

I don’t like his readlist or how he handled the explanations, though

I also don’t like the whole flavor/claim discussion that went on

And I also felt like he was derailing the thread earlier today. Nothing wrong with expressing your feelings but it kinda looked like people were more focused on telling Atlas off for being a hypocrite than they were focused on the game, which is what’s actually worrying. It looks dangerously like a thread distraction.

1 Like

i dont understand this piece
is it… paranoia? confusion? why does your difficulty in reading zone make him wolfy?

yet thats the… basis for your push, isn’t it?? you think leafia was tmi’ing you and zone were t/w???

Alright, well… what are the other ideas present, then? I’m very confused.

from who to who? zone to wind/wind to zone? wind/zone to leafia?

1 Like

Atlas to Leafia, as wind was talking about there in their post

Yeah it was called “I’m late for meeting a friend so I’m going to type everything I can think of and vote before leaving” which in hindsight was a bit stupid but whatever, I said my bit

It was almost like I had slept and saw it when reading the thread after waking up

It was entirely to trick Eli into trying to do something because I don’t want him doing another Supa Mario on us, it was nothing related to you, I just tied you into it because I wanted your reads.

oh mb mb i thought the quote was related to the above piece, lemme re read rq

1 Like

@Aelin This post

Here’s the thing
Atlas is scummy, like objectively scummy, but does a wolf get so close to spewing his role in the thread and then have everyone on his tail for his poor posting? It just strikes me as weird because this entire time it’s felt like he wants that attention, when he could very well stay back and not draw attention to himself. And yet he’s been the focal point of discussion for a couple hours.

rereading over this, agreed in general, although there is the specific fact of it being… well, leafia. leafia is well known as town for basically mirroring reads directly more often than not.

also, i assume you probably didnt read through the entire post or missed it but here

[quote=“WindwardAway, post:1167, topic:540”]

me literally always lmao

so a scumlean but not a scumread
if leafia is a 10/10 on “wolfiness levels” and youre a 1/10 where is atlas?

agree on both

im sorta hesitant on this piece because i dont have enough personal interaction with it since i havent been playing in the last few months so im not really one who should be passing judgement on the validity

I mean it feels like some sort of bait

1 Like

9 probably

Alright, Duly noted of your self-meta read.

1 Like

Not sure whether to finish replying or just real-time lol

This honestly made me laugh IRL. Laughs I can see this becoming a good copypasta in the future too.