SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

There’s nothing weird about it. I just think Atlas/Squirrel wagons would give us good wagonomics just like Atlas/Wind wagons would.

Well

Can I execute Atlas for saying they ate a kitten?

2 Likes

indirect rolefishing

Ok so trying to quote more than one post at once resulted in deleting the first quote lol

Will have to continue to quote one at a time. Ugh

it was an animal cracker

You say that like it makes it better

It sounds like you’re TMIing Atlas as town here honestly. What makes you so sure Atlas isn’t scum?

do you have some holy protection against dough

1 Like

Can you, personally? Idk man, how much voting power do you have?

How the fuck would I be TMIing Atlas town? I think both you and he are wolfy in your own ways but you’re a notch below him in my readlist. My point is, if you’re so confident that Atlas is a wolf, why do you even want to propose a CW to him? And also, if you think he’s a wolf, why do you think I’m TMIing him as town?

If you were to ignore that, what else are you executing him for?

gonna be here for at least an hour ama

yep

though now that I think about it that’s at odds with wind forgetting about zone being in the game

hm

more thought is required

don’t think we’ve played together either

seems towny to me

trying to refocus the thread on solving is protown imo

but… I don’t think scum have a flavor vig

since the punishment for flavorclaiming is a modkill, then unless you manage to trick someone into claiming full flavor there’s no point

scum probably have an anti-claim vig but I don’t think that knowing flavor is helpful to them since they’d need roles

…they’re literally vanilla

from the OP:

unless ig you want to fish for vanilla town so you can narrow down who’s a pr

which is like
a possibility but that doesn’t really seem viable

mtf hunting is basically vanilla hunting and I don’t think that makes sense for a wolf

this is pretty low effort and kind of parroting what everyone else says

this post is a bit odd

instead of defending herself leaf is asking about the scumteams that don’t involve her

which doesn’t really make sense to me as a defense and feels like leaf is trying to dodge the issue

amuse me

I’ve said this before

but I’m significantly worse at solving before any flips

I also have a final today so I can’t put in as much effort/time rn

uh

I’m pretty sure min did push me earlier

I’d be executing him for derailing the thread discussion

But didn’t Litten say that you haven’t pushed anyone? Not that nobody had pushed you

shoot

misread that as “haven’t been pushed” instead of “haven’t pushed”

2 Likes

regardless

@Litten - I think part of the reason that you see me as disengaged from the thread is because I haven’t really been able to interact with people in real time.

I’ve been catching up on the thread for essentially the entire game, and I think this is a large part of why you feel like I’m a spectator.

1 Like

This. Why even say this if you think Atlas is a wolf?

Easy. Because with a CW, it’ll give us good wagonistics that’ll help tell us who the other wolves could be. Say we flip Atlas without a CW and he flips wolf. We’ll have eliminated acwolf sure, but we won’t have any idea on who his partners could be.

With a CW though, the way the voting goes can give us an idea of who his partners could be if he flips wolf.

why has atlas self metaed why has atlas self metaed why has atlas s

2 Likes

Wait, let me join the rolefishing.

@Litten can you frame me tonight?