SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Or
We can have all three of us as wagons but just not actually vote me :’)

Those are acceptable too and Atlas, the goal is to try to determine the thread state by wagonomics, not necessarily have both wagons at EoD be wolves. Although w/w wagons are preferable.

ok windy

… no. id say the goal is to have both wagons at eod be wolves.

3 Likes

id say the goal is to kill wolves

3 Likes

Why is Leafia so excited to start a wagon on Squirrel? She hasn’t said anything about him in her own words.

2 Likes

this apperantly

That’s ideal, but t/w wagons at EoD can tell us a lot about the thread state too.

If you announce that you want two wagons but don’t care about their alignment, you’re in a super bad position if both are town
Because it sets them up for a chain yeet in many cases and that can be game-losing for town

Hello other eeveelutions and uh… eh… ew… people.

1 Like

Can I resign from being a person and become a Pokémon instead?

im not quite sure what you expected

1 Like

All wolves, no people

1 Like

real and true

Note that Litten suggested that Squirrel is scum
Atlas said he wanted to hear the explanation first
(ignore what I said since it was the same thing and it makes me look super unoriginal)
Blizer said he can see Litten’s read as feasible
And Leafia said Squirrel sounds like a good counterwagon to Atlas… whom she is voting

Something is weird about this progression

Because Litten brought up a good point and I want to see how things develop.

You want at least one of them to be a wolf and in the best case scenario, that’ll be the case.

What are people’s reasoning for suspecting Atlas?

the goal is to have wagons that will provide information to who the wolves are
then kill said wolves

2 Likes

Ok but you can’t just declare a wagon for the sake of wanting a wagon to exist. You have a very high statistical chance of failure because there are (presumably) more villagers than wolves.

we hope