SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

you think he’s trying to get them modkilled?

we don’t know the mechanic is a vig

it probably is but it isn’t explicitly stated as such

Nothing exactly stops him.

You have a fair point there, but either way, I feel the need that they had to specify it and with the Lying Darkness joke, I think it means that the anti claim is more than likely really overpowered

3 Likes

[quote=“Leafia, post:1318, topic:540”]

That was in reference to how you suddenly decided Squirrel was a viable wagon, without even mentioning him before. It’s like you just saw Litten’s post and thought it would be good to wagon him, too. It’s bad.

watch it just be “if someone claimed their role today, learn if it was correct or not and give them a picture of a cookie”

3 Likes

pretty sure that’s illegal but flavor slips can still paint massive targets on your back

Yes but the CW has to be organic. You can’t just suddenly propose a CW and assume it will be good for analyzing wagonomics if you artificially inflate it just to make it exist.

To be fair, “there is anti-claim mechanic” can just as well mean exceutioneer/scorned/lyncher existing.

1 Like

have you seen who is hosting this game, eevee

Nope.

I was more thinking about the word “mechanic”.
Mechanic is not necessarily a vig, so you might not be far off.

Why are we conspiring about PRs?

What worries me is that it’s a bastard game so anything could be a game mechanic

1 Like

ah
I see

here I was thinking that people don’t try to get others modkilled because that would be a jerk move

but if that’s on the table then I see your point

it might be a bastard game but it wouldn’t have been approved if it wasn’t fun & balanced

Not really. Just like I’ve already said, it’ll give us good wagonomics and give us a better idea of who the wolves are. I do think it’s possible that Litten is right about Squirrel being a wolf and how the wagons shape up and what happens should yield hints as to who the wolves are as well as the alignment of the one who doesn’t get executed.

i mean idk bout you but I dont think rolefishing is a thing that towns people do

I just lost the game

I haven’t played much with Atlas but that is another good point, just saying “I can’t change your votes” and not actually trying to do anything isnt a good look

I wouldn’t be completely shocked but gimmie evidence

I haven’t seen much from Squirrel and don’t remember their posts so idk if this is true or not.

look im trying my best but idk how to read people at all I townread I think every single mafia at some point in the las game

yes but now u can only say “WindwardAway” and other combinations of the syllables in that

So what do you think of Atlas then squirrel? Do you think this makes him town?

i didnt even see this wtf

So far, I wanna hear more from Squirrel, and Atlas has not changed in my mind

1 Like

Yeah but what games have you played before where flavor claiming gets you immediately modkilled?

ones i’ve seen?
lotr

Do you have a better idea for a CW then?

that’s probably tbe most popular game on this site too

Ok but what do you personally think of squirrels posts and why do you think we should wagon him? Not Litten’s reasons. I want yours.