SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I been looking through the reasoning for people pushing Atlas, and they all seem to take a different approach to reading Atlas than I am when trying to read Atlas. In other words, people are focusing on what his content is rather than what he’s been trying to achieve and I feel like this is a terrible idea for players like Atlas. I played with them once before, and people misexecuted him because of reasons like “bad tone”, and if you were to look at his posts you would probably agree with that. However, when reading his posts that game I felt as though his posts didn’t make it seem as though he was trying to win the game as a demon. I feel like this is a similar situation here, where if you were to look at his posts you would think he wasn’t putting much effort into playing the game. However, I feel like he isn’t trying to win the game as mafia, because his posts don’t seem to be crafted in a way that indicates that he is trying to seem town/push agenda, his posts feel like they are his posts, rather than posts he would feel the need to make it he was mafia. Notice how Atlas has taken an aggressive (for lack of a better word) approach towards venting his frustration.

Of course, I have never seen Atlas play the game as mafia. If other people with more experience with Atlas could chime into this post, that would be great.

Oof OK, I only ever skimmed a bit of it lol

also like i said
it’d be illegal to bait people into being modkilled

mmm

I think he’s wolfy but for different reasons

ever since he got pushed he stopped making any real contributions to the game or attempts at solving and I find that wolfy

I disagree with the reason for the original push, though

2 Likes

Wind. Windy-wind. Windy Windward Wind. Awaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

4 Likes

This happened the last game I played with Atlas, and they were town.

You act like I have reasons of my own. I just can’t think of a better CW aside from possibly Blizer. I remember thinking he could be scum earlier, but not why. Got to go due to RL now too. :sleepingleafeon:

you can’t say this isn’t sus as fuck

2 Likes

I don’t have enough information to know whether that is suspicious, unfortunately

I’ll ask you objectively, since it sounds like you’re either dodging my question, or misinterpreting.

Why are you trying to pick a counterwagon out of all available players, instead of voting someone you believe is a wolf? I know your vote is on Atlas; you’ve said you think he’s scummy. But you’ve also said you think my push on you is in bad faith, I’m pretty sure, and yet you’re willing to CW Squirrel instead of me. Where am I, compared to Squirrel, on your readlist?

1 Like

hm

interesting

part of me is also concerned that you’re pushing me as a way of indirectly taking attention off of atlas

it’s hard to mistake the mtf for the town when foundation is the town alignment

2 Likes

@Italy read example rolecard role name and stop discussing flavor.

Part of me is concerned that Leafia really is a wolf with Atlas, got stuck on his wagon, and is digging up reasons to get off her partner

If you’re town then I need to watch how this plays out
Also Litten as you mentioned

1 Like

Do you have any idea how many of us have quoted the example rolecard and people are still goofing

3 Likes

the problem has less to do with flavor and more with how it’s indirectly rolefishing

1 Like

Meh…

Oh yeah Silviu/Atlas not w/w

Eevee also not aligned with Atlas

The way Eevee is reacting to this situation really doesn’t seem like an Eevee who is partnered with Atlas and knows that they are scum. That’s the best I can with regards to reading Eevee right now.