SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

This is more of an understandable question and I’m not sure honestly. I didn’t really think of who should be the CW. I just know that we need one for wagonomics and I’m still trying to figure you out honestly, but I’d say you’re a slight scumlean for me at the moment. I struggle to see how you could keep up with a push this bad as a villager when you’re sober.

I think my main issue with squirrel is that I can honestly see what Litten is talking about, and a Squirrel flip could potentially help me solve Litten’s slot and tell me whether or not him pointing that out is an attempt to save Atlas or not. After all, Litten is one of the better players here, so I think solving for his slot will be important.

Good night

Ehh…

@Litten stop me.

Ok so you’re saying, you don’t really have a read on Squirrel, and you don’t have a read on Litten either, but you’d rather flip Squirrel first because you think Litten is more valuable to keep alive if he’s town?

or are you a wolf with Litten who doesn’t want him to get wagoned?

Better question actually
@Leafia how confident are you that Atlas is a wolf?

Close but not exactly. I see what Litten was talking about when he provided a scummate on Squirrel and I want to find out where it’ll take us.

1 Like

With 1 being not confident at all and 10 being super confident, about 7-8 I’d say. It would be higher, but it feels like there’s a possibility you’re TMIing Atlas town with how you’re approaching his slot, and it scares me and makes me think that Atlss just might be the designated misyeet for today.

Valid fear but you still have your vote on him. If you actually think he might be a misyeet then you’d unvote, wouldn’t you?

But a 7 or 8/10 doesn’t sound like you think he’s a misyeet so I’m assuming it’s paranoia then?

Meh

Leafia’s takes are a bit jumpy but it’s characteristic of her town game more than her scum game
Think I want to rethink this in the morning when I wake up

fwiw this game is super lame from mypov

that plus the very miscompatable playerlist has made my wim drop

i think ive answered mostly everything, ama and after that ill make a readslist

1 Like

literally added the fwiw to look cool im aware it doesnt match with what ive said

Exactly. More of a tinfoil if anything.

Something is just
Really off but I can’t place it and I keep trying to but I feel like I obfuscate whatever I try to explain because my thoughts are so disjointed sometimes, especially when I’m distracted with something else

3 Likes

I can just make a readlist but a huge chunk of the player list is a big fat null because they aren’t fucking doing ANYTHING in this game and it’s really irritating

Like either they’re coasting as wolves and going to scrape by without having to lift a finger, or they’re town LHF who will lose us the game in LyLo due to a misyeet

And there’s no fucking way to tell because they literally don’t post

Sorry, rant over

4 Likes

It just makes it unfun for those of us who actually want to play the game but lack the cohesiveness to do so because people are just not in the thread like ever

SoD/EoD time certainly doesn’t help but there are people who won’t even put five minutes into the game in a 48 hour period, clearly

1 Like

I lied, I’m not done ranting

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one person gets forced replaced due to nonactivity honestly.

so im gonna be at work for atleast 5 hours, i will have a break, but not a long one, so ill just catch up.

I wont likely be up for EoD tmrw, so ill try to stay up as long as i can tonight before sleep consumes me.

1 Like