SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Just because you’re not enjoying it doesn’t mean no one is. I think it’s fun and I doubt I’m the only one enjoying this.

Of course some people are enjoying it

But that’s not the majority

my worry is that when people don’t talk it’s easy for wolves to wrangle the threadstate

1 Like

the person leading the votes is rarely the one voted

I have a feeling the push on you factors into you not enjoying this which would be completely understandable.

your the one pushing me

you should know why

I’m one of five voters on you. I’m not even your biggest pusher.

Its not exactly enjoyable when something you say gets taken out of context and when you try to defend yourself nobody listens

Which is where the “I’m dead” attitude comes in

you uh actually are

ybw started it but after that you’ve been the main pusher

Have you been paying attention Atlas? There’s people pushing you way harder than I am. I had only like a handful of posts scumreading you compared to the ones pushing you hard that have made entire cases against you.

It ain’t like a word I say matters anymore

I’m just waiting for something to happen, my death or people to townread me

are you trying to defend yourself when I flip v?

If you think I’m a wolf,say so Atlas. Although this back and forth between us has gotten me to doubt my read more than I was before.

Mainly because you acting like this towards me in worlds where you’re a wolf. At least I can’t think of any reason you’d act this way as a wolf, and I know how I can sometimes get into fumb tunnels with my reads. I’m starting to get scared that this might be one of them.

If your wolf, your likely thinking your pushing me the perfect amount that ensures my death but you can also back out once I die as “I’m not the main pusher”

At least this is different from the “bad town did bad things, ignore them” approach I expected when I was set up for a mislynch

Huh?

These mean totally different things
“You’d act like this as a wolf”
“I can’t think of any reason you’d act this way as a wolf”

If you’re a wolf,calling me the main pusher on you when I’m literally the one who voted for you last after several people have been on your case hard would only make sense if the two of us are w/w, because it would be giving me credit that I don’t really deserve for your wolf flip and I have TMI that the two of us aren’t w/w, so why would you as a wolf want to give me so much credit for your flip?

2 Likes

That makes more sense, thanks

You’re welcome. Hmmm, if you really are a villager, who do you think the wolves on you and pushing you are?