SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Your going for the other approach

how am I doing this

how can I ignore your reads when you havent made any

I have

Youā€™ve ignored all of them

atlas has definitely made reads

1 Like

Also when Iā€™m about to be lynched Iā€™m gonna make a list

Most people are Null (obviously, six people are playing this game) but I do have some scumreads

1 Like

Iā€™m off and on because Iā€™m playing games with friends, but I should only be a few more hours

You act like my read on you is the deciding factor when out of the people voting for you, Iā€™ve pushed you the least.

this is kinda a read i guess, doesnt mean much and also I disagree with it in the first place

this is a read
it is null

I mean you could also make the readlist now altnertively (idk how to spell it)

Heres the latest read I could find on gorta, who you managed to make a read on after 12 posts
And to be fair, it is gorta so that might be a good enough sample size relatively

and that was all the reads I really saw in the last few hours

1 Like

But then it spoils the zing and everyone will ignore it

dude ive been asking for like any content from u for a while just make the readlist now, I promise I wont ignore it

this
is truenā€™t

2 Likes

no your gonna convince others to ignore it

and Iā€™ve made content, like Iā€™ve said, youā€™ve ignored it

dude I just went into your ISO and looked at your last 100 posts and quoted all the things I saw as content. if im apparently leading everyone to ignoring your posts and if you have apparently made content other than the things ive quoted, show people that

1 Like

I think if Atlas flips scum hes probably aligned with some low posters

which is too many people

2 Likes

sorc 17 you were not obvious town because of your activity
activity isnā€™t the only kind of meta
p sure u were townread cuz of ur gambit lol

simple solution
donā€™t have 270 posts

the self meta-er

mmm no

people used this exact same arguement in one of the recently-ended games
idk if they were wolf or not but

2 Likes

Hmmm, my thoughts on the current gamestate are that itā€™s making me a bit uneasy. I donā€™t think anyone has stepped up to defend Atlas yet which has me thinking thereā€™s two possibilities.

1: That Atlas is the designated misyeet.

Solely based on how Atlas has been acting, I think this is pretty unlikely.

2: Atlasā€™s scumbuddies have just given up on saving Atlas.

Possible, but the way Atlas is acting has me doubting this a bit honestly.

3: Atlasā€™s scumbuddies are planning on trying to start a CFD to someone else in an attempt to save Atlas at the last second.

Pretty likely with Atlasā€™s attitude.

4: Atlasā€™s scumbuddies are hoping that the villagers start wondering why no one is defending Atlas if heā€™s a wolf and start townreading him due to that like what happened with Cloned in Supa Mario.

Somewhat likely, although Atlasā€™s attitude doesnā€™t seem quite right for this option. I canā€™t quite explain it though.

that is my thoughts from
checks watch
the last 120 posts

As for this, I honestly like this part since we should get some decent wagonomics from it.

1 Like