SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

Bruh. WTF?

/vote Leafia
@Host_Account_1

i thought it was really obvious but eh

I guess humor has a hard time transferring to text

Please actually as lily explain your vote on me. I as also likely wonā€™t be on at EoD due to the weird time itā€™s at, so good night and see you all on D2. Those ssdā€™s still alive anyway. If Iā€™m still alive. :sleepingleafeon:

It was obvious if it was anyone else other than you, but since it is you it is kind of hard to differentiate.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m supposed to be mad about that or something

Eh

Iā€™m too tired to care

1 Like

I donā€™t have any reason, actually. Iā€™m just voting whoever I was voting prior to voting Atlas, and that happened to beā€¦ you, whom everyone barring Windward seemingly forgot.

Long live EOD being set at bloody morning for US folks. It gives us EU folks all the power, unless anyone from US wants to stay up until 6~7 AM.

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

If only the hosts were online to update the votesā€¦ welp, you know what they say about wanting something done right.

Iā€™m tired so this reasoning will have to do, Iā€™m voting Leafia because some of Leafiaā€™s ā€œjokesā€ weird me out and the way Leafia is acting reminds me of how they played in the last game. That and there is a bit of fluff with Leafiaā€™s ISO, but some of that fluff looks fake in that itā€™s meant to look ā€œproductiveā€ /vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

why are people starting a cw now of all times

Atlas also has fluff, but I donā€™t know enough about Atlasā€™ play style and I want to look deeper into that if possible

because I donā€™t believe you will flip scum if we are being honest

why wait until now

most people who play are Americans who are asleep

Iā€™m not trying to start any counter wagons, Iā€™m simply voting what I believe is right

good night

Night

So since hosts have vanished I believe votecount is 6 me 6 leafia

Actually no

5 me six Leafia

Hey Miu, what is your exact read on them though