Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

idk

1 Like

@May

someone in the anon form says:

I don’t have any helpful feedback, please tell may I’m sending them hate though.

they also told me to post this here and ping you

6 Likes

I thought it would be funny

1 Like

it must have been may Hater, may I will find this person and bring them to Justice

3 Likes

neat new category

1 Like

Post can’t be empty

3 Likes

1 - human
2 - ai
3 - human
4 - human (arete) (ai)
5 - ai
6 - ai
7 - human
8 - ai
9 - human
10 - human
11 - ai

btw i subscribed (by clicking “watching”) on the public mod log so i get first dibs whenever there’s new drama and someone gets banned and i wanna gossip about it. mfw i see a notification from chloe on my screen in the thread public mod log. i thought im legit toast, like i did something bad and she banned me. my heart started beating and i panicked :sob:

1 Like

@chloe its “delisted” but we can still see it (either by me checking my search history or by clicking on benguined’s link)

1 Like

…are you mad at me

2 Likes

huh why mad at you?

why do you think i preserved it

2 Likes

it’s an important part of fol history

1 Like

…trolling you in picture of grey spec

2 Likes

oh no lmao

1 Like

I am calling about Chloe’s car insurance

1. AI
  2. AI
  3. human
  4. human (Arete (beep boop))
  5. human (it’s a corporate logo, I intentionally put in a human work belonging to the most-conventionally-soulless category of human artwork)
  6. AI
  7. human
  8. AI
  9. human (I think – I was looking for ~digital art and I filtered for works before 2018)
  10. AI
  11. AI
2 Likes

true…

1 Like

Yeah thats intentional but ty. It’s automatically created, and it’s where you write the blurb that shows up below the category, like here:

I always make them unlisted to declutter a bit (unlisted meaning it can still be accessed via link, but doesn’t show up otherwise)

4 Likes

did your entire team fly out to australia to test it

3 Likes