in 1978 god changed his mind about black people

(source: the book of mormon musical)

4 Likes

who are the “leaders”

it changes every so often

1 Like

because they’re all old people who die within 10 years

1 Like

you ever see a group of people like your posts that make you realise what you posted wasnt funny to the right people

i remember hearing a quote by a bad man

“I do love your Jesus very much. I wish you Christians were more like him.”

1 Like

apparently this is (essentially) a quote that is often misattributed to gandhi

really not sure why you think gandhi is “a bad man” but okay

1 Like

i keep a tally of who likes what and why so i know why some people like some things. specifically arctic. this post and the prior one was directed towards arctic. You most often like posts i make which are mean. I did not want to be mean which means your like means i was Wrong

2 Likes

oh lets make you sure

1 Like

tl;dr:
let’s just call it “mormon succession”
mormon leadership basically has three layers:
“the quorum of the seventy” (who are mostly unimportant except for local affairs)
the “twelve apostles” (who are actually semi important and give speeches every general conference (twice every year event in which that is the only thing that happens))
and the “first presidency” (the seniorest (most time spent as an postle) apostle, known as “the prophet” who gets 2 other guys from the apostles to join him. there’s actually 15 apostles but ssshhh)

the twelve apostles are all really old probably white guys
whenever one of them dies the first presidency (or the whole group i forgor) select a new guy, probably from the seventy but not always
that’s basically it

1 Like

very racist. big apartheid fan. allied with hitler over hating the british. there’s other stuff

2 Likes

why the hell god “calls” prophets by. seniority is beyond me

(its because its not god at all and is instead enforcing power structures)

1 Like

most normal foler behavior

3 Likes

imitates the rap laughter

1 Like

also this is so real

i was exaggerating i have a mental idea. its hard not to build an idea of what someone likes in a post when the data is always there and rewards my brain for seeing

1 Like

despite the homophobic document literally existing at all, the mormon leaders always preach they they actually “love gay people” and then they turn around and attempt to remove their rights and happiness

for example, eliza likes nearly all posts, unless theyre made by [REDACTED] and of course if eliza disagrees with the method of a post.

2 Likes

may likes nearly any post about him or his friends

1 Like