Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

wait you can’t

I’m Apprentice Huli Jing, see Imp as one of my possibilities and Starpass N2 to be like “Hi evil team, you know what’s good”

2 Likes

okay technically you can make them the minon that sees imp but still

with you running bishop will you just nominate people throughout the day

in a 15 player game theres like a grand total of 7 not-in-play abilities, and if theres double hulijings then theyre basically gonna have extreme overlap

as FUNNY as double huli-jing sailors is i dont particularly think its fun for the good team to have double unkillable poisoners, for instance

4 Likes

The app being announced as not a traveler because they registered as a character for a moment

1 Like

“Kiiruma is not a traveller right now, you cannot exile him” What

3 Likes

Whenever you are close to getting exiled, they flip the switch

1 Like

clearly you should just put deviant in

1 Like

YBW gaming

1 Like

Also would marshal be lynchproof or can’t benefit of the deviant at all

like I said

I was very close to being pigeonholed into an Apprentice Vizier once because 15p

1 Like

1st traveller should always be the Voudon. It’s one of the best travellers ever.

A good ST will still nominate the people that the town would want nominated, usually, which just comes with the added information that some of them are probably evil and/or not the Demon.

1 Like

The story teller would nominate the demon right?

the one time i played a bishop game the ST mostly nominated players good wanted to kill, except one day where they nominated some good players good wanted to kill and then The Demon who nobody was talking about

2 Likes

The safe thing would be to nominate at least one random player alongside the normal executions each day, then.

anyways me and amelia will do our best to nominate a small enough pool that town can get info out of it, but a big enough pool that it includes at least the top suspects of town as we see them

1 Like

Reminds me of the last Shabaloth game where I wasn’t even nominated once.