Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

The app being announced as not a traveler because they registered as a character for a moment

1 Like

“Kiiruma is not a traveller right now, you cannot exile him” What

3 Likes

Whenever you are close to getting exiled, they flip the switch

1 Like

clearly you should just put deviant in

1 Like

YBW gaming

1 Like

Also would marshal be lynchproof or can’t benefit of the deviant at all

like I said

I was very close to being pigeonholed into an Apprentice Vizier once because 15p

1 Like

1st traveller should always be the Voudon. It’s one of the best travellers ever.

A good ST will still nominate the people that the town would want nominated, usually, which just comes with the added information that some of them are probably evil and/or not the Demon.

1 Like

The story teller would nominate the demon right?

the one time i played a bishop game the ST mostly nominated players good wanted to kill, except one day where they nominated some good players good wanted to kill and then The Demon who nobody was talking about

2 Likes

The safe thing would be to nominate at least one random player alongside the normal executions each day, then.

anyways me and amelia will do our best to nominate a small enough pool that town can get info out of it, but a big enough pool that it includes at least the top suspects of town as we see them

1 Like

Reminds me of the last Shabaloth game where I wasn’t even nominated once.

Just for those that don’t know travellers much…
Every day our STs will nominate a minimum of 1 player who has an opposite alignment to me

It’s entirely possible the ST will just nominate 1 player and be like “That’s your nom for the day”. If that happens then you know 1 of us 2 is evil.

It’s also possible (in the world I’m evil) that the ST will nom like 4/5 players and all of them are good. The Bishop does not need control of noms nor need of their own team being at risk for their ability to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

On the first day, out of the blue? Probably not.

1 Like

i can already tell Kiiruma is evil
Which is good since I’m the demon

2 Likes

furthermore if theres an evil bishop i will generally try to have a day where only good players are nominated at least once in the game, but this may not always be possible due if they die early

2 Likes

Hehehe

1 Like

Literally lorebased

2 Likes