Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

yeah but the way i rule it its only the moment of the execution that matters

1 Like

Also i will not stand for godfather hatred. I love godfather one of if not my favourite character

That’s all good, then.

Yeah the more I think about it unless I specifically randed spy and got to have fun I would live in eternal paranoia of not having fun because of spy

1 Like

“nothing”, as in “nothing is needed”, and danka is “thank you”

2 Likes

Noted. Sorry atlas. I honestly thought there was 11

1 Like

its fine!!!

2 Likes

you literally cant balance your act around my whims

2 Likes

I rand this

There’s a spy so they just go "Erm yeah Jarek is exo kill them first :nerd_face: "

KILL SPY

Death to spy

im in favor of replacing so ill vote in my own poll but for fairness’ sake i cant just shadowchange it on people whove already signed up, hope you guys understand

2 Likes

If I rand philo don’t even ask me what my pick is I’ve already chosen thank u

2 Likes

Friday the 13th???

What’s the active advantage of Philosopher Mutant?

If there’s a real mutant they can claim freely, mostly

Otherwise, if you’re an evil philo for whatever reason you dictate a free non-demon execution, and if you’re good you can “Mr.President” a good player

St’s are usually also fine with philo claiming philo mutant since they’re claiming to be the philosopher and not the mutant which is fine but some won’t be

I know that Atlas ruled against the Philosopher-Mutant plan in that Lunatic game, because it could be interpreted as signalling.

It can be seen that way but philo is a townsfolk and therefore I’d be more lenient

1 Like