Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

next time i wont run immediately after another botc, its the only way i can get you guys to play my stupid sc/mez/lm/hag/damsel script

2 Likes

see im waiting for the perfect moment and then we have tons of botf

I don’t get to drop random atheist/psycho/legion/politician banger script thats secretly shit and get players

2 Likes

“secretly”

atheist was an absolute mistake on that script

4 Likes

you can join if you want to play; you can travel in if you wanna travel in

2 Likes

I’m retired

1 Like

wtf is this role

Also I’ll pick thief because I’m low efforting

If I change my mind (about low efforting) that’s my fault I have exams fuck you god

2 Likes

/in any

lets make it 14 people

1 Like

i was also busy with school sorry for the late in

I was reading the script this morning like over and over. I think i get it a bit

1 Like

/in 16

sentinel is a concept i am first time gonna experience. i had some thoughts about it

it is similar to what i was thinking the other day about having an outsider that would create this situation where people can claim more stuff / evil gets to bluff more

this creates a lot more worlds to solve, like you are some very high chess player that will play the game of his life, like that meme when anatoly karpov was invited to play against some kid chess genius and the kid starts crying, some russian tv stuff

2 Likes

/Join seat 2 (I would sit in seat 6, so I can whisper to 2 non-travellers but then if we have 2 travellers they’d both be in seats 1 and 2 and that’s not as fun for them)

I’m sorry what did you just say? I assume these are meant to overlap with bluffs right…

Minions are supposed to be strong
It doesn’t have the spy grimoire, it’s perfectly fine

That being said it does mention characters
So I can’t wait for two KPN

It’s arbitrary.

(Snowe probably won’t show a Demon to the Huli Jing…)

1 Like

Two living demons without a pithag!!!

1 Like

It’s generally reasonable to assume the Huli Jing won’t see a Demon or the Assassin.

A Huli Jing Courtier is just a Poisoner who targets characters.

1 Like

How does philio work