Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) — Signups [15/15]

no i want to handle this fairly as a host without resorting to anybody acting off guilt

I don’t mind, you should enjoy the game to the full and I can do the same as a traveller :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i have done this before; it is not guilt.

My plans of drinking with Kiiruma as sailor were ruined

You still can it just might not do anything

1 Like

basically
if you have strong preference for apprentice, i can do apprentice
if you dont id prefer non-apprentice travs
either way is fine

2 Likes

Apprentice is my favourite one. (Especially since they can gain an in play character too)
But I’m open to Bishop too.

Barista is meh and you only want Voudons D3+

1 Like

wdym d1 Voudon is a masterpiece

1 Like

I think bishop works wel with limited amount of whispers but I wouldn’t know since that’s a guess

1 Like

I liked watching streams where the story teller just nominated random people

1 Like

I imagine in long form it’s not as funny

the rationale is “if i make you evil, do i really want 2 assassins, 2 pithags, 2 masterminds, or 2 huli jings”
and its iffy with all the minions on this script and i dont want to make you a trav that can be meta’d as not evil

2 Likes

hey you can make them the imp

That’s fair enough then ^^

1 Like

wait you can’t

I’m Apprentice Huli Jing, see Imp as one of my possibilities and Starpass N2 to be like “Hi evil team, you know what’s good”

2 Likes

okay technically you can make them the minon that sees imp but still

with you running bishop will you just nominate people throughout the day

in a 15 player game theres like a grand total of 7 not-in-play abilities, and if theres double hulijings then theyre basically gonna have extreme overlap

as FUNNY as double huli-jing sailors is i dont particularly think its fun for the good team to have double unkillable poisoners, for instance

4 Likes