Serpent and the Swordsman (BotF) β€” Signups [15/15]

Travellers may stay in the game for a maximum of 4 nights and 3 days.

I am striking this line from the OP. it was originally there to prevent people who travel instead of playing for the sake of not being the demon, but in a 15 player game there is a very valid reason to be a traveller (i.e. you cant be a player because there are already 15)

2 Likes

Every day β€œYou have received advice from the storyteller. At least one of the following players is not on Kiiruma’s team”, Proceeds to nominate several players

Kiiruma: Flashbacks

3 Likes

you know what thats a good idea lets do that

4 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

What happens if the bishop is poisoned

• Travellers cannot malfunction.
2 Likes

We can’t nominate and we bring a few pointed questions to that poisoner or widow

1 Like

Or that

But its not RAW

1 Like

Travellers arent normal players who like, malfunction or usually get killed by evils or hard solve the entire game, unless they are Lord Emperor Litten

2 Likes

It’s COOKED

yes its not RAW but ive had enough of innkeepers demon-hunting by picking the bishop/matron/voudon and testing if theyre drunk

1 Like

Is there any important mech info to be gained from reading this thread or is reading the OP for the real game gonna be enough? Coz u guys are discussing a lot and im a mafia player i dont really wanna read, u see

Isn’t this contradictory?

2 Likes

Absolutely not my dear friend

No, because that’s literally me

1 Like

Birds of a red feather flock together

1 Like

we’re mostly just memeing / sorting out logistics

1 Like

Common hobby of BotC players to discuss random hypotheticals you can just ignore them for the most part

5 Likes

May and Magnus are blue da do de da do dye da du dim da du die

2 Likes

i misread this post, take a guess as to whether we would do hulijing IMP or not

1 Like