1 Like

/whisper @Hazardwaste

/whisper @tutuu

1 Like

Can you make?

1 Like

/accept

It would have no effect.

Both the roles I claimed to you, they wouldn’t want them.

Compare your claims to most of the other good characters on this script.

I understand that. I am unsure why you are bringing this up publicly, nor why you think they would want it.

If I’m a wolf, I’m never going to be made drunk anyway.

Ye can you make

1 Like

VOTE: Kiiruma i hate not knowing what your allignment is bc if youre a wolf we could get only town noms

VOTE: Silviu

VOTE: Tutuu

person whos just joked about being the demon like 7 times and not actually made that many townie plays in public i think
VOTE: L.una

I’m out of whispers and you wanted an explanation, so I supplied it. I need this rationalised at some point.

I can send it to you tomorrow but the rationalize is fairly obvious.

idk why i quoted that silvu line specifically it’s just the only thing i saw them say and it didnt sit right with me

What townie plays are you looking for? I already whispered the max amount of times. This game isn’t being played in public.

From my perspective, I’m currently on the side of “stalwart disagreement”, just so you’re aware. So sure.

1 Like

Stalwart was not the right word. Forgive that.

Which in the world in which you guys believe I’m a wolf later on can be beneficial because as stated pre-game if I was evil then there would likely be a day in which only town gets nommed and that could confirm several players.

Baring in mind the fact that if I’m town then evil literally cannot control who they want nominated and at least 1 evil will be nominated every single day so we can try and solve depending on clears of other players.