/Accept.
I’ll make it.

Break

1 Like

Break Bad

@Magnus

I want to chat you

That was longer than expected, huh.

Can you neighbour whisper me the subject matter?

1 Like

Apologies. Been a weird morning on my end

2 Likes

It’s not your fault, don’t worry. I think I was a little slow myself.

2 Likes

We can chat if you need to be filled in on more information regarding the general gamestate, Silviu.

alright. i wrote a whole bunch of stuff. idk how good it is. probably shit. my brain hurts from trying to solve flipless

i will split this into chunks so its easier to read

1 Like

ok. so.
im not considering atlas wolf, ice wolf, luka wolf. i have finite amount of time and sanity i can afford to spend on this game. i am hoping u guys will catch worlds where any of those are mafia, u have a ton more botc experience than me. i still dont get how pit hag works

if artemis is town, i think she’s minstrel. i saw atlas pushing against that but i disagree, even if they’re trying to protect her. i dont have the energy left to consider beating around the bush. i just wanna solve, i hope thats ok

i think artemis is town because she is questioning baker (after no kills after baker death) and she repeatedly insisted we are not considering otter town. this makes sense if artemis is minstrel

litten is softing a green check on jarek. if he doesn’t have a green check on him i would HEAVILY urge him to reconsider doing what he did earlier - adamantly asserting “jarek isn’t mm.”. i will solve with the assumption that litten has a green check on jarek

jarek softed exorcist. he’s that if he’s town. otherwise he’s evil. i won’t accept him jumping to another town claim

to summarize so far:

atlas luka icet town

artemis minstrel or evil

jarek exorcist or evil

litten softs green check on jarek

3 Likes

now, to add:

baker mutant or evil

magnus mutant, pixie, or evil

otter pixie or evil

this means that its guaranteed there is at least one wolf in baker, magnus, and otter, no matter what

there has been only one gossip posted yesterday afaik, and that was from someone, who gossiped that magnus is evil. no deaths occured

if someone is gossip → magnus town, UNLESS {artemis = minstrel AND baker = mafia)

1 Like

This is correct.

some world pondering:

most of our worldbuilding has assumed otter mafia. this has now led to the situation where one of my top townreads (litten) is softing a green check on jarek who i think is a wolf, and who is also softing a potential red check on me. not good.

let’s consider otter town. there is no fucking artist. they did not offer to be cannibal food. we have had 3 gossips day 1 that gossiped that demon is in 1-8 litten has been aggressively insisting the {demon in 1-8} is due to artist question, either because he’s town and trying to misinform evil, or he’s evil representing a pro-town action. in either case it represents a pro-town gesture

if otter is town, she was misinformed about seeing artist. three possibilities: poisoned by pukka, poisoned by puzzlemaster, saw huli jing who saw artist

if otter town, mastermind is potentially still alive. baker was insistant he dunked on her. i dont find the usage in an aggressive bus, especially if baker was the next day’s chop. that means that in the baker, otter, magnus trio - magnus is the wolf. that could potentially mean all 4 wolves are alive

2 Likes

@Silviu200530 Yes to your latest question. Most likely so, at least.

if artemis town alongside these earlier speculations - jarek’s fake claimiming exorcist. that means he’s w/w with litten. i dont know the fourth wolf, could be a lot of people

another world im wary of - baker demon. no kills n3 either because baker demon and/or artemis minstrel stopped. jarek claims exorcist. litten green check. they dont have to be both mafia. they could be both town - but then this is fucked. mafia have unnecessarily bussed. baker, magnus, may, bionic/someone? hazard? silviu?

if today is mm day, and lets say jarek is going out to chop me. because it’s me versus him. litten is supporting jarek (i think). otter town.

baker demon + jarek/litten/+1, with one of those being mastermind. also huli jing who de facto poisoned otter

1 Like