No i was just confused cause earlier you said

1 Like

/whisper hazzy

you make

/whisper L.una

1 Like

I am on phone tho ;-;

1 Like

“demon being in 1-8” has been our gospel this game, our bible. regardless of whether or not this info came from artist or gossip. we have done everything based off this

i myself was convinced that mechanically it had to be true

litten claiming that he believed jarek to be exorcist and telling him to exorcise may who is sitting outside of 1-8 does not make sense

if it does make sense it’s due to a mechanical misunderstanding on my part of how some roles/actions in botc work. i need an explanation. because if so, jarek has w/w equity with may

if i am not offered an explanation i literally cannot help you solve the game. if you guys insist you can solve the game behind the scenes, power to you, and i am hoping that you give me the win. otherwise you are dragging me down and you are preventing me from playing and helping

1 Like

ok but why would they tell me to do that if I’m evil fake claiming this role realistically speaking. If I’m fake-claiming this role is bullshit and isn’t actually doing anything. So I would have reason to go along with their plan because it would be a plan they wouldn’t just tell me to go to may for no reason

how are we w/w lol

if I’m evil and may is the demon then uhmmmmmmmmmmm

may knows that I’m not actually going to excorcize them when I claim to and would just keep killing?

if may is mechanically possible to be a demon, and litten told you to exorcise her, and then you went rogue and are claiming to exorcise me, this gives you w/w equity with may, because you wouldn’t wanna bus her for whatever reasons you might have given gamestate, u’d wanna kill me (town)

i can try to build a world around that but i can’t wrap my head around the demon sitting outside 1-8. i trusted all of you who were asserting all game that demon is in 1-8. it’s like a whole new world now. i would appreciate help understanding the mechanical possibility of may being demon. what does that entail?

the only thing i can think of is one of the three dead n2 kills fakeclaiming their role for whatever reason. like … fake claiming tinker or something. roleswapped with someone else. for whatever grandiose plan to trick the evils (and tricking me too as collateral damage along the way)

i meant being tinker but fake claiming the other role

if we have a living town minstrel and baker is mafia this gives opportunity for wolf jarek to do what you did, if teamed with wolf may

heh

congrats

yeah
theres no artist. l.unas wrong.

1 Like

which um

really means otter screwed up, if im right

1 Like