Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

yeah
theres no artist. l.unas wrong.

1 Like

which um

really means otter screwed up, if im right

1 Like

youā€™re giving me too much credit for how little effort I have admittedly put into playing this game

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying I donā€™t enjoy it but whisper mechanics are painful to try and backread, and donā€™t forget my role being a massive target

???

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

1 Like

I had a dream aboutā€¦ eating plastic. And royal executions. And keeping frogs in containers, and whether they prefer shade.

2 Likes

And cartoons.

I want to be a cat. My autocorrect suggested I say ā€œI want to be a Catholicā€, which is not true, and which I could easily achieve if I so desired.

2 Likes

Tsar mythology

Well first to be a cat-holic, is to actually believe first

/end

I donā€™t think we have a gossip and an artist in play, considering it looks like we donā€™t have a pithag. That would allow people to narrow down the demon extremely easy. I donā€™t think the artist is real, this is the conclusion Iā€™ve come up with. And since I donā€™t think the artist is real, I donā€™t think the demon is in 1-8. This wasnā€™t really why I asked for may, but itā€™s something that can easily be explained later, not now.

L.una broke it i win!

1 Like

I gossip that a sober and healthy artist, if they asked the following question, would have received a yes, day one

ā€œIs the demon in the seats 1-8ā€
@Lucain

VOTE: Someone
VOTE: Artemis
VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: Tutuu
VOTE: Jarek

People I want to see on the block information wise

If the artist is lying, then there is no demon in 1-8, which is a possibility that must be taken into account.

1 Like

ā€¦i thought that weā€™re operating on the assumption that there is a gossip

i thought the n1 kills were explained by: gossip, demon NK, assassin

if there is no gossip, what caused three deaths n1?

There could still be a gossip, it just didnā€™t proc from 1-8.

1 Like

ā€¦oh

okay, thatā€™s something i didnā€™t consider. atlas lies so fucking much. thank you

1 Like