Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

You know how everyone’s flips have those darker blue and purple colours?

1 Like

I’m kidding
I read all of them
At least the day one fkabor and execution flabor
Didn’t read anything after that

1 Like

Now remember what they said is a different thing.

This is because we’re all members of Azrael’s cult, who is a god of the night and darkness.

On the other hand, Lucain is the god of light and vision, and might be the Demon? I’m not sure. But that art style apparently looks way different.

Contrast this with basically any rolecard we’ve seen.

You’re quite close, actually. I’m sure she appreciates that you’ve caught on.

2 Likes

no

each night except the first i pick a player. if i die, my choice goes through. its different than in the party game. i dont get to see the other kills

i picked magnus n2, bionic n3, artemis n4

2 Likes

Now the joke is that we can say the hosts are evil and we can call it an Atheist game.

1 Like

It’s a bit hasty to shove someone into a box of “evil” like that, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Morality in Snowe’s world is subjective, given that the cultist team were the informed minority in a previous game while they’re the majority here. I suppose history might be written by the victors, but in any case…

2 Likes

me laughing when I coordinated to turn someone into the Raven keeper the night after I posipned them as the pukka and now snow is stuck with no idea of how to process that action when it was submited a hour before sod

2 Likes

Maybe! But this isn’t the same story, is it?

2 Likes

that being said tutuu you should join more botc games
what’s the next script anyway

1 Like

Luna made me aware that having a cute pfp is essential to being happy in a game. Luna pfp makes me happy. Bell does not. Bell has got to go.

1 Like

It’s a recontextualisation of a story that happened before, perhaps.

1 Like

awwwh sweetheart pat pat :blush:

id love to

whats the next game, is it that crichard one? i skimmed the roles a bit, they seemed a bit complex but less complex than this. i shouldn’t have missed out magnus’s botc game just before, apparently that was one of the simplest ones. oh well

2 Likes

oh god

1 Like

@Ashly

2 Likes

Trouble Brewing with Lunatic, Legion and Atheist added in.
What could go wrong?

2 Likes

I’m sorry about your fifteen Lunatic Legions.

1 Like

I don’t wannnaaaa be evil though

2 Likes