Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I would whisper you, but I have a feeling you are town, so I won’t.

1 Like

how do i vote

I only have one whisper left.

i may be into guns and old fashioned but i love phebe. i just don’t want her to be in a bad company out there.

1 Like

[vote]Name[/vote]

1 Like

I have nothing to hide. Feel free to speak loud and clear in front of everyone. Secrets are for villains, and I am but a righteous hero.

That said, I really could use some … refreshing on how to play botc. Obviously I do know how to play it and what to do, hahahaha! This is merely a test to make sure YOU guys also know how to play it. I wouldn’t want my teammates to be slacking.

3 Likes

VOTE: GGhana
VOTE: Kiiruma

everyone vote the travellers

VOTE: Luka
VOTE: Someone
[VOTE: Icet

People I haven’t talked to who I would be fine with if they were nominated.

How many players randed the purple roles? The non-demon mafia

1 Like

Im down to chop that role that doesnt let us nominate (if it doesnt). I would very much like to be in control of my votes

ill be voting people not voting the travellers

Something to note is; the story tellers are required to nominate someone of the opposite alignment of the bishop

1 Like

nevermind bishop prevents it

Not to mention, you can vote those people! The story tellers will take votes into considerations when they decide who to nominate.

someone likes kiiruma around

1 Like

We should just exile the travelelrs today it’s the optimal play

So i suppose its a risk reward, like we can get pseudo parity cop checks (but we cant know their alignment). But in return we lose control of our nominations(right? We literally cant nominate anyone?)

1 Like

I killed them twice as evil.

1 Like