Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Im down to chop that role that doesnt let us nominate (if it doesnt). I would very much like to be in control of my votes

ill be voting people not voting the travellers

Something to note is; the story tellers are required to nominate someone of the opposite alignment of the bishop

1 Like

nevermind bishop prevents it

Not to mention, you can vote those people! The story tellers will take votes into considerations when they decide who to nominate.

someone likes kiiruma around

1 Like

We should just exile the travelelrs today itā€™s the optimal play

So i suppose its a risk reward, like we can get pseudo parity cop checks (but we cant know their alignment). But in return we lose control of our nominations(right? We literally cant nominate anyone?)

1 Like

I killed them twice as evil.

1 Like

explain why

exiling the bishop before we even get the information of who gets nominated doesnt sound great

1 Like

You canā€™t, but you can vote for people; and the story tellers will likely nominate people who the town wants to kill

1 Like

An evil traveller swings the game more than a good one, and itā€™s probably 1 of each alignment

Thatā€™s boring.

1 Like

Do you wish to be my last whisper of the day?

Oh nice, they will be townsiding? Props to whoever slipped that 20 to snowe under the table before the game

1 Like

People defending travellers are probably scum

If they donā€™t town side, we exile the traveler, which is unfun for the traveler, which is why the story tellers nominate people who we want.

1 Like

I donā€™t see why not.

/whisper @L.una

1 Like

not much, just a bit scummy