Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Thats why i couldnt sleep. Well i guess i have one more whisper whoever wants it

1 Like

honestly i had no intentions of doing anything or even voting today, i don’t wanna vote any of the noms

i just got pinged real hard by certain posts between atlas/l.una when i was catching up

i am voting you because of thread balance. otherwise your role claim is actually better than whatever magnus was claiming so yeah i hate voting today but wcyd

I am going to wait for the steam to rn off if that’s okay with you

I will need to get atlas to see what happened

1 Like

i am sorry silviu

i believe you deserve one more day to live 100%

but other noms don’t feel good either

Considering I didn’t hear of cannibal possibility. I d rather not lynch to delay F3

Everyone nominated cluelessly based on social gut feelings and I don’t like it at all

1 Like

whisper limitation, bishop, wolves can bully anyone at this stage

as i said, i am voting you purely based on regaining thread control vs l.una/atlas whoever is evil if not both.

otherwise i think you should live today. i have no idea what ice/otter/magnus are so i would need to be told who to vote if we get a better option

Please i need tldr on what happened in the last 500-600 posts. I scrolled up but theres so much fluff its hard to read. Granted im guilty of fluff posting myself too but like … Much easier to write that than having to read it :sob:

There was something with baker, atlas, litten, silviu, may, snitching. If someone could spell it out for me or requote if it has been posted already id appreciate it

1 Like

I don’t want to get lynched at all based on mech I can’t yet reveal.

1 Like

The only way I could be minion is if Magnus/Artemis are demon or Atlas-Tutu are evil together.

If we exclude claim whisper mechanic then I am Huli Jin

my part:

i claimed x to atlas

atlas response: let someone else be x because they will use it to scumhunt

we nod and leave

1592 or something posts later i get framed

–

idk what happened with may or litten snitching stuff

1 Like

@Atlas i saw the code. Fwiw im not ccing that

1 Like

If I am indicated of minionship. I want possibilities argued with eyes on mech if possible

1 Like

Is this?

1 Like

Where did you get framed? I skimmed thru all posts and i didnt find something like that. Are you being accused in public or in whispers?

Oh

mech wise you are town

socially evil lean

tell us why magnus should be chopped and not icet or otter

1 Like

we can make a group whisper too

1 Like

Is this beneficial, delaying a night when there are BMR-lite kills?

1 Like