Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Im out of whispers for today

I can’t be your Demon because if you were my Minion, then we wouldn’t have both been nominated, probably.

2 Likes

The moment town starts lying is the moment my one last braincell will explode

Fwiw i havent lied to anyone so far this game. Maybe thats not how u should be playing botc but like … God damn boi

there are multiple town roles that are forced to lie because of madness

but i see what you mean

1 Like

i am all for no-chop today

1 Like

A difference between our views, is that I am pegan with the following idea: “Social reading bad”

1 Like

Bmr?

@Magnus did you ask the same question to others? about the one you asked me something regarding my rolecard

pukka/po

What the pukka!!!

1 Like

If there is an artist please claim so u get chopped and cannibal eats u

Icet hinted at me to do that earlier but im not artist. I honestly forgot if artist was one of the bluffs i told him i am, im too lazy to check im in bed rn and im warm and cozy. Im town and have nothing to hide

Since nobody is claiming artist we should derive theres no artist unless theyre not understanding optimal play but none of u guys are new so hopefully this aint the case

2 Likes

@L.una @Atlas what do you think about the baker situation? Is there something you can / want to say publicly about it? I mean not literally out roles but like. Elaborate. Is it a mech scumread? Social? Etc

Most likely they don’t exist

1 Like

Alternatively Mutant should out

1 Like

“recently killed executee”

2 Likes

they cant out when we got these wagons

remember what i said @Hazardwaste

do a gambler check tonight and skip the day. we would have multiple slots confirmed

No I didn’t!

Wait you’re right as Mutant might not get executed today but still random get executed the next day

I’ll admit that I have heard an Artist claim in a set, but I’m protecting their identity in case they aren’t that role.

3 Likes