Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I just thought of something

2 Likes

Thatā€™s very scary.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like that Silviu was insisting on himself being cleared because of something he did very intentionally.

1 Like

@Lucain Gossip that baker and Magnus are both Good.

2 Likes

Make sure you ping the host and bold your post when posting a false gossip

1 Like

Just did nya

1 Like

The problem with gossiping a true statement about people being good is the story teller will likely just kill one of them with the gossip.
Do you think they are both good?

1 Like

(just in case my joke got lost i meant that you ā€œthinkingā€ was false) (:smiling_imp:)

1 Like

I also donā€™t like that Jarek voted for a weak reason then disappeared for 16 hours, but I donā€™t think Iā€™m allowed to give opinions on his alignment anymore.

2 Likes

Pandoracode was an all-time Loop moment that isnā€™t possible without our trademark Loose Attitude Towars Game Integrity. In the side ā€œgame memesā€ channel that everyone has access to Pandora started talking in a code and slowly people cracked it and also started talking in the code and it was like admission to a secret club. I wasnā€™t even in the game this happened during but by god could I talk in the memes channel

1 Like

I meant to say one is evil. I was like Iā€™m so smart Iā€™ll do evil and then I didnā€™t

@Lucain I Gossip that at least one of baker and Magnus is Evil.

3 Likes

:egg:

2 Likes

1 Like

That made me giggle

2 Likes

Like what?

1 Like

If pandora is evil Kiiruma is probably good.

1 Like

The triple whisper thing. You were insisting you couldnā€™t be evil because all your whispers were with two people, but I donā€™t think that holds up when you did that on purpose.

1 Like

I donā€™t like that Artemis is insisting on not having me cleared because of some undisclosed reasons.

Boom, hater locked and destroyed

1 Like

iā€™m not evil but my claim is like nothing. sorry magnus i lied to you earlier

2 Likes

iā€™m a pretty safe execute and i have contributed nothing

1 Like