Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

gonna follow icet on the baker vote

1 Like

@Lucain Iā€™d like to Gossip that Bionic, Someone, or Artemis is the demon, and/or that Kiiruma is evil.

2 Likes

This feels weird, this shouldnā€™t have happened.

1 Like

@Lucain Iā€™d like to Gossip that Bionic, Someone, or Artemis is the demon, and/or that Kiiruma is evil.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Lucain Iā€™d like to :large_blue_diamond:Gossip that Bionic, Someone, or Artemis is the demon, and/or that Kiiruma is evil.

3 Likes

Well at least somebody is fancier

1 Like

i donā€™t know how to do the colored text :sob:

4 Likes

Philio doesnā€™t make sense either

1 Like

[color=something]TEXT[/color]

2 Likes

me too im surprised how did baker and silviu copied it. i had to manually input it from an external place

is the artist claim you have a hardclaim

1 Like

I think Iā€™ve seen myself in every single Gossip so far, and havenā€™t seen a single person give actual thoughts on my slot.

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

1 Like

git gud

f12 hexcode

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

nope, i havenā€™t
i think youā€™re a decent demon candidate and youā€™ll survive long like you did in botf 12?
and you havenā€™t contributed as much on non-silviu slots then iā€™d suspect you would as good, comparing this game to TJW, despite your comments on solving

2 Likes

btw tutuu you owe me a lot of head pats and hugs for all the mischief you did this game

1 Like

Also you can do random word combinations for the color.

Slayer ABC is my second favorite color besides Belgrade ABC. Remember to bold

3 Likes