What the hell.

4 Likes

we have one and a half pixie battling it out

1 Like

hell tell!! get em!!

3 Likes

I DID MISCHIEF?

I? ME? TUTUU?

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO EXCEPT BE HONEST?

AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HONEST?

i mean tbf. maybe not in botc but

I HAVE NOT LIED ABOUT A SINGLE THING THIS GAME

WHY ARE U BLAMING ME

1 Like

um
no idea

1 Like

Generally fair, but why are you comparing this to TJW? That was mafia, this isn’t.

1 Like

Baker backed out, right?

because i’m attempting to social read you; i understand the different gamestates, but a large majority of my experience with you (and recent experiences, my memory past june this year is near non-existent at best) is from that game

yeah
maybe they aren’t pixie but

Well, it wasn’t a joke claim either way. Baker’s been softing Pixie to a particular role at least since our whisper.

which is also why you’re apart of my gossip, so if i am the gossip, i don’t have to seriously debate your slot on less then fortunate knowledge

1 Like

I’m fine just to kill otter then

1 Like

I wonder if otterpop is to be minion. Who told them their bluff? May-Atlas-Magnus? Or maybe they got left out of the loop at all hence the crazy role claims?

1 Like

I don’t love Pit Hag with death modification on script since we can’t really trace a Demon change. Maybe theorising about the in-play Demon is a waste of time except for wondering about the N1 Pukka, if it might just change at any time.

3 Likes

That’s the thing I’m weirded out by and it’s why I am saying things don’t seem right
Why claim pixie

2 Likes

ive thought about that too
which is why i’m going for survivors instead of people i heavily suspect the most

2 Likes

By the way, isn’t minstrel like, super busted in this script anyway? It’s hard to justify no deaths

1 Like

chopping otter is win/win

i don’t get why do i have 4-5 votes or people are still voting silviu :wowee:

1 Like

Innkeeper and MM

1 Like

Ask artemis

1 Like