Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Here’s a line in my personal cipher :) Not game-relevant. Have fun!

1 Like

has anyone tried bribing the storyteller with catnip in exchange for information in a previous botc game?

2 Likes

I can still write this easily but I can’t read it as well as I used to be able to. Used to be as easy as plaintext for me

1 Like

another sign I’m good is me wasting my whispers early on instead of being conservative

and the million other things

2 Likes

Don’t.

2 Likes

she knows i might actually fall for it

3 Likes

i can give you catnip if…
you don’t do that

3 Likes

My friend and I were making ciphers when we were like 12 and I made this one and never once wrote down how it works and destroyed all paper evidence of where I workshopped it thoroughly and created various means to ensure it wouldn’t be easily deciphered even with a very large sample size of text writing (I used it in all my notebooks) and one day I was looking through his notebook and I found the guide to his written down clear as day.

1 Like

baker is like outted evil right

1 Like

Still disappointed I didn’t get to actually decipher it. I was hoarding every scrap of paper with it I could find

2 Likes

i hope so

if he’s town this game is so fucked. like it’s beyond salvageable

1 Like

disagree, we only have to kill the demon

1 Like

well … fair yeah. im still thinking with mafia brain

1 Like

ice is kinda just a meh kill

1 Like

I haven’t seen the whisper firsthand, but the Ojo + Pit Hag claim with the “lagging” defence instead of protesting you both for misrepresenting the case makes it seem likely.

2 Likes

if you find a couriter get them to drink the mastermind

1 Like

When I was 10 I communicated with my friends in class through scytale like in the olden days. We used the same white coloured pencil so the scytale would have consistent width and passed around the little strips of paper while walking to the pencil sharpener

1 Like

when i was 10 i ate dirt and sand from the playground

1 Like

I thought they were hinting at mutant so I forcibly ended the whisper

1 Like

I’m waiting for when the Huli Jing Mastermind ruins the day.

2 Likes