Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I also scumread you. All of your claims have been in cc with another person. Including the latest one

i have no reason to lie. i think atlas is derailing the focus off the actual evil slots because atlas doesn’t get why i am town

1 Like

I guess you could be Mutant but I don’t know how to differentiate between Mutant and Minion

thats not a valid scumread reason. there can be many reasons as to why someone claims what

1 Like

lag is back zzz

1 Like

Did you tell anyone rlse your role yesterday iceT

1 Like

If lying about one’s role isn’t a valid reason to scumread someone, then what is? What else do I have left in your opinion as a reason to scumread someone sans social reads?

i didn’t out claims from atlas may or magnus to you, hazard or silviu

i have approached everyone objectively and seeing my whisper log it is obvious you are the only person i could have received bluffs or may/magnus. but there is a flaw of logic here and that is not my mistake, it is atlas who doesn’t consider me town in any world, its their mistake. yet i get all the fire for it.

ig you are voting me because you are selfish and not really considering a better solve here

1 Like

He told it to all 5 people he whispered to

Well fuck

1 Like

there is also a good chance we approach lylo with my elimination today. i still advise everyone to get off me before it is too late

1 Like

and i think me living tomorrow will not affect the game negatively for us town

1 Like

I just haven’t whispered anyone this entire game, honestly I’m just different

1 Like

No lylo in botc afaik, as long as one town player is alive, even if all 4 evil players are also alive, town can still win. Dead people can vote once

Didnt you whisper luna day 1?

The actual answer is that nobody has been caught with their pants down in a 15p game and realistically neither have I despite the fact I haven’t engaged in private whispers

1 Like

yeah dead people can vote but can they vote correctly?

1 Like

Yeah but that is literally it so build worlds with me and luna being evil I will put my stamp of approval on them

1 Like

That’s just called indifferent B)

1 Like

I knew they were sitting next, not sure why you guys weren’t aware.

1 Like