Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

You are sitting next to Bionic

Well. I could be evil with bionic. Or the other person who died who I killed over night for fun.

1 Like

we just got out of a game where wolves swept town because town traded their vote tokens for nothing and then we exiled the traveler :wowee:

its quite possible for dead to vote wrong

2 Likes

Honestly idk what they’re claiming or what they are or what people think of them so maybe this is a fair point and maybe this is a lol

1 Like

noted, 2 o’ clock.

1 Like

We think that you or them is the Demon. Very high likelyhood

@tutuu why dont you consider a world where atlas might be wrong about my alignment?

1 Like

Why did you lie about your role multiple times?

thats a vague question. there can be different motivations to lie each time

2 Likes

VOTE: L.una
VOTE: May
VOTE: Artemis
VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: Atlas
VOTE: tutuu
VOTE: Baker

1 Like

If we don’t chop liars what are we left to do?

“We killed a town player yesterday because I counter claimed pixie and heavily indicated I was pixie so now you guys can’t afford to chop me or we would be in lylo”

2 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

i am a liar in one context. i am not a liar in another and then someone else becomes a liar. this is what atlas doesn’t get and you are not really considering what I went through just to kill silviu’s wagon yesterday

1 Like

I think Jarek only like whispered L.una?

1 Like

my motivation was to save silviu and i am getting scumpainted for the details

listen up

i still think otter has high chance of being evil but i might be wrong. i simply didn’t like their vote timing on silviu

1 Like

Hes sitting next to Bionic

I havent played botc before but someone mentioned YBW in a past scum game didnt whisper anyone as well

Also if theres a huli jing the demon doesnt need to whisper all that much. Maybe they signalled or something i dunno

oh now you guys are here
What team did you guys brainstorm

1 Like

and i see a lot of egos are clashing here so it would require a lot of effort for any of you to tell atlas why they can be wrong about reading my alignment. but i am town and atlas is wrong. yall can continue this charade and waste nom on me today while i promised i wont be an issue starting from D3 but this level of ego will cost us the game

1 Like

VOTE: L.una
VOTE: May
VOTE: Artemis
VOTE: Magnus
VOTE: tutuu