Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Atlas are you sure tutuu is good

1 Like

it doesnt matter at this point, you people knowing my claims and my intentions, still talked and plotted behind my back

1 Like

im about as sure as you are on may

2 Likes

if it makes you feel better I genuinely did not know until you claimed it

1 Like

Something just feels wrong

1 Like

game could be hard

game could also be easy and ur adhd brain isnā€™t satisfied and wants it to be hard

2 Likes

im confused on Jarek

2 Likes

I think they are town is the problem

1 Like

mm
weā€™ll see what happens at noms, yes?

2 Likes

it might have been a Ojo gossip and assassin kill

1 Like

Ojo could have killed the cannibal

1 Like

considering what icet was going for
them being killed by sts isnt that bad, yes

2 Likes

worlds where i can be evil:

1. I am evil with L.una and/or tutuu (both of them scumread me) - I whispered each of them opposite information - proves i am unaligned with either. :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  2. I am evil with Atlas - makes no sense for an imp atlas to die and death tunnel me :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  3. I am evil with May or Magnus - both of them are willing to kill me :negative_squared_cross_mark:
  4. I am evil but strictly avoided rest of the team - there would be at least one person who would communicate with me. Artemis/Silviu/Hazard fall into this category. If hazard is evil then this makes silviu evil too. But we think silviu is most likely town here so there was no way for me to communicate with hazard. Artemis is the only person that I could have received or given out any information. What do people think about Artemis? :question:
2 Likes

Baker, Ojo:
Claimed Courtier as a demon bluff as a last ditch effort.
Magnus, Assassin.
Otter, Hu Jing. Chose Pixie n1 and got an inplay character
One more

I am but no point in arguing if people believe one way, I already know how this goes

1 Like

Itā€™s fine

Still holding to p#34?

yeah I donā€™t lie because I donā€™t have the energy to maintain it

2 Likes

Alright cool.

This is why I originally thought may was a minion, cause Iā€™m having trouble otherwise.

ā€¦silviu?