Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I’ll like to note I did read some of this and will continue reading it

2 Likes

But the Pixie doesn’t wake up to perform an action N1. They just receive information.

1 Like

If the Cannibal were to gain an ability that requires them to make a choice at night, we would prompt them to do so at the start of the night.

3 Likes

When?

1 Like

Silviu, Hazard and I brought this up last night before I fell asleep because they both believed Baker read as extremely good in their whisper yesterday, and weren’t happy with the current direction of the day.

1 Like

hm?

1 Like

hey, magnus

1 Like

0011! 0011! 0011!!!

1 Like

tutuu, mind explaining how i knew that?

1 Like

magnus exchanged 3f3 with me and silviu in our whisper. i signalled in code magnus’s claims to atlas

1 Like

I have to go in 15 minutes, by the way.

1 Like

Keep in mind that going off D1 whispers, I neither whispered Atlas directly, nor did anyone I whisper ever whisper Atlas.

It is impossible for Atlas to have known this information except from one of their neighbours, Otter or Hazard. The latter got upset in the Unkindness game when someone leaked his role, so I’m less inclined to suspect he might have done the same here.

Otter, on the other hand, states it verbatim.

1 Like

Is Atlas a baddie?

1 Like

How did Otter know you agreed to anything, then?

1 Like

no

1 Like

i am “reevaluating”
i think may and silviu are good, and hazard is good by process of elimination
i haven’t stopped my townread on silviu once, only checked the level

I don’t think it makes sense for a pithag to change the demon to someone else n1 instead of making a mm if they don’t have one anyway

i said it publically

My current idea is that the living Minions in this world would be a former Pit-Hag and spent Assassin, with Otter being either the dead Huli Jing or Mastermind.

Why would you do this?

1 Like