Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

I’m not sure. Someone has counterclaimed it in code, and that’s why everyone insists I have to be lying.

1 Like

hey >:(

2 Likes

I have done no such thing

1 Like

I believe you.

1 Like

Left Right Left hand

I don’t have the keys to the code. I’m a southpaw, though. Leftie.

1 Like

Instructions unclear, I am now typing with my ankle

1 Like

false. we know this because of tutuu’s account that they told me magnus’ claims, and we know from the transcript that i, and likely, others, had said magnus is lying

for a moment, yes. they don’t believe it anymore, i don’t think, after their own admission and including them in scumworlds

i re-evaulted and thought through all of those. my read on silviu hasn’t even been “suspicion”, and may was one pairing. hazard is good by poe, i believe.

or, the evil team was paying a lot of attention, and wanted to throw suspicion on who i was gambling, as i did go around claiming it. baker would’ve been able to see that too, and you would’ve assassined me for just being me

not true. me and l.una were lying. i don’t post saul goodman gifs upon being suspected

thats unrelated.

correct, but unrelated.

Damn thats impressive

The Gambler acts before the Pit-Hag in the serial night order. If the Gambler is already dead by the time the Pit-Hag action is processed, the Pit-Hag does not have the ability to resurrect them.

Considering I am also a witness here, I think we can quickly try to track tutu’s code post for it

1 Like

I still don’t understand how Otter is outed evil.

They flip flopped their role claims during EoD panic

No they didn’t?

I don’t think their claim ever changed from Pixie → Artist.

It’s this post

One of the codes says that Magnus is pixie gambler or ravenkeeper.

This is where you also told me, funnily enough

im the gambler, i had baker as the pixie

I object to the idea that Otter is outed when the only justification given is a social read, especially if the person giving that justification isn’t going to defend it when I press it.

@may