Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

bionic claimed something to jarek which incriminates bionic, according to jarek

baker claimed half the possible roles, cced half the playerlist, and squeaked his clown nose all day

magnus is lying about their claims and they included pixie in their bluffs which is absurd. otter did the same and otter was evil

out of the 4 ppl voting me - artemis is voting me because she finds the other 1-8 candidates too asocial to be demon. i cant control other people’s actions or inactions, all i have is my role and alignment and wincon. im just doing my best

im waiting on someone’s reason for voting me

i expect nothing from bionic and baker

1 Like

Mhm. You brought me back inside and you put me on a leash

1 Like

It’s not absurd because it signals looking for one specific claim.

I can’t decide whether I wanna chop baker now or narrow down Demon candidates outside them

It seems everyone is over whispers so…

I’m happy with letting jarek live.

1 Like

Ayo?

Turkey club or caprese on foccacia

is pixie not supposed to pretend to be the role they see? by including pixie in a bluff, why would the storytellers ever respect it? has there been a case where they respect/accept that?

1 Like

How is that an ayo

Explain may

He edited the message

1 Like

I’m fine with whispering people still, but everyone’s moved onto horrifically ugly codes which will make rereading this game in the future difficult.

I did not.

Click the pencil button.

1 Like

i never whispere with bionic or tutuu except the secret whisper where i was trolling tutuu

baker (6): May, Magnus, tutuu, L.una, Someone, Artemis

no idea why “someone” is voting me here. i understand the votes from tutuu(l.una) and artemis and magnus(may) because all of them are accusing the others on being evil and connecting me to them

Ice did the same and is most likely good.

1 Like

icet straight up hard claimed philosopher to me and allegedly other people

1 Like

May edited my message.

2 Likes

Ojo my ass.

1 Like