Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

i dont even know why he did that

i offered him 1 out of 3 for my claims. he responded with hard claim philosopher

I can confirm

1 Like

Ice gave me Philosopher/Pixie on day 1.

1 Like

If you claim philosopher you go ravenkeeper

3 Likes

If a Pixie chooses to break madness, which isn’t just a one-time thing but a persistent state (so if I had really been the Pixie and then changed my hardclaim to something else), I could still gain the ability. In the meantime, I would be confirming a particular role instead of getting into a double-claim.

You can play Pixie in different ways, there’s no prevalent “meta” for most specific roles like that. It’s all for naught anyway, since I’m not the Pixie.

1 Like

i am actually convinced tutuu is a wolf

1 Like

Oh really?

1 Like

they sneakily pushed “lol” in a similar fashion in their last wolf game

1 Like

I see.

1 Like

I was just spreading my votes around for the Bishop’s sake.

1 Like

and l.una has high partner equity with tutuu

1 Like

no? it says they need to keep the madness to get rewarded with the ability. at least thats what the wiki for botc said when i read it. are the rules more lax for forum?

I’ve never spoken with tutuu in my life.

1 Like

Trust me if I was partners I would find time.

1 Like

Something to note is cannibal can get the pixie ability from eating it, it would be rather unfair to judge the cannibal off madness from previous days

2 Likes

As long as you were mad the night the role died it’s fine.

2 Likes

“Madness” refers to making an earnest attempt to convince others that something is true, whether or not they believe it. If the Pixie openclaimed as such, but then shifted to another claim with a genuine excuse as to why they would lie about it, and then proceeded to stick to that hardclaim and persuade everyone they were that role… they maintained madness.

1 Like

doesnt change the fact that tutuu is trying to survive by throwing fire at me since yesterday, its simply because they are evil

1 Like

UNVOTE

I need a break.

2 Likes

I have a feeling I know what tutuu is and it scares me.

1 Like