Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Or Poe fodder

1 Like

Pit-Hag demon change night causes arbitrary deaths.

This typically will be 0 or 2+ (Usually 2, rarely more than that, often including an evil for 2)

1 Like

changing the demon type often includes an evil? I thought just changing the demon holder

1 Like

and what happens to the previous demon night kill? does it still go off? so 1-3 deaths total that night? or not, still 0-2 total?

Changing demon holder often includes an evil
Changing the demon type sometimes does, but I more see Poe fodder dying off of that.

2 Likes

Deaths are arbitrary, meaning up to st if they die or not.

1 Like

see it’s weird cause we lost two strong roles

1 Like

Personally I heavily dislike Po and don’t think it’s a fun demon

2 Likes

Unless good was dominating I don’t see that happening off of a pit hag change

2 Likes

So if that’s what we’re up against, I’m even less happy than usual

2 Likes

i meant does the previous demon night kill fall into the 2+ example kiiruma said (so rarely), or is it always gonna go off

like does the 2+ deaths refer to pithag only, or total evil kills

we don’t even have much info, our info is just trusting the artist and hoping for the best

1 Like

Pithag only
It’s up to st who dies. The demons night action unless they’re something other than killing is ignored for it. The st can always choose to kill the person demon wants to though.

2 Likes

Break

1 Like

Thoughts?

1 Like

I am now more confused

2 Likes

But i am computing shit

2 Likes

I’d like to think floopy wouldn’t kill all of towns info for what’s supposed to be a downside on a strong ability. It’s possible Gossip + Assassin + demon.

2 Likes

we are kinda fucked if we miss cuz of this

1 Like

If all of towns info is dead it might just be ideal disregarding mech and playing this like vanilla.

1 Like