Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Do I have to do what I’m told or be suspicious now?

1 Like

Feels a bit gross to me but it’s part of the game

This is why they shouldn’t teach Arabic numerals in American schools

2 Likes

Call me your favourite person now.

1 Like

:moyai:

4 Likes

@Atlas this post makes me feel like litten did in fact tell, or pretend to tell jarek to target may. litten and jarek might both be evil and that order from litten to target may was a dart thrown in the blind. they are walking back on it / their actions don’t match their words / they’re keeping their options flexible

I noticed a particular line in some of your earlier wording that I feel could be clarified privately, Tutuu. Preferably in the morning, if that would be okay.

1 Like

I assume I got told to target may I just didn’t. Assuming I understood the codeword whatever correctly

May isn’t in the 1-8 pool that I’ve been repeatedly told is where the demon is so I have no reason to believe I would somehow hit the demon if I decided to stray from that

1 Like

sure. “morning” doesn’t help me, we have different mornings. would be helpful if u can give me time in utc

1 Like

that makes sense. but why would litten tell you to target may then?

idk

1 Like

That’s my bad. Roughly around when Bishop nominations open, give or take an hour earlier, that’s when I wake up. There’s no rush though.

1 Like

very well

@L.una explain please

VOTE: May.
VOTE: Jarek.
VOTE: Someone.
VOTE: Artemis.
VOTE: Bionic.

I’m throwing these votes out here in advance for the Storytellers’ sake, in no relevant order. The Bishop information is similar to how I’d imagine taking a drug. It’s addictive and I want to keep seeing it.

2 Likes

VOTE: Jarek
VOTE: L.una
VOTE: May
VOTE: Magnus

I feel so out of the main solve its not funny

3 Likes

I wish I could just know the roles of everyboooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

I am the vizier

1 Like

Vizier these coconuts