Serpent and the Swordsman - Day 4 [6/15]

Tutuu, what did you just do?

2 Likes

ZzzZZKZ DPPP-D -A - ; WHAT WAS THAT? WHAT DID I SAY? "ZzzZZKZ DPPP-D -A - " IS NOT A WORD. WHY DID I SAY THAT?

2 Likes

This is so sweet, I can’t get over how sweet this is

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll join in.

This opinion is generally fine. There is the world in which a Pit Hag changed the Demonhood N1 and, in Storyteller retribution, a Minion was killed off. This world doesn’t really work except in the case where one of these players was originally a Demon.

I’m generally of the opinion that both Otter and Baker are borderline confirmed evil from their own behaviour, with some mechanical know-how tossed in there to supplement the read.

These two worlds are mechanically the same, given that no Puzzlemaster has openly claimed and so both abilities would come from the same character.

In which case, the triple death could only occur from a Gambler + Gossip + Assassin or a Pit-Hag change, as the Demon’s kill would be discounted.

1 Like

That’s 3/3, rather than 2/3.

1 Like

Though a big question, if is ministrel game then why 3 people died after otter’s execution?

Otter could’ve been the Huli Jing. (Socially unlikely.)
The Minstrel could be lying.
The Minstrel could’ve been drunk at the very beginning of the game, on Night 1.

Ministrel could’ve been innkept then or simply they don’t exist

The Innkeeper doesn’t protect on N1. The Innkeeper processes at dusk.

But after the day otter died, wasn’t it N2?

You might notice the Minstrel isn’t in the night action order, right?

:broken_heart:

1 Like

Basically, a Minstrel would need to be droisoned a night earlier than what you’d expect.

Omg i will now steal this

2 Likes

Hazard

1 Like

i am suspicious of the combination of these two posts + jarek softing exorcist targetting me

litten is referring to post 11 in their whisper. i dont know what they were talking about, or who was in that whisper, if anyone other than them.

but in most posts in mafia, you will end your post in the word “maybe”

for instance “i think this dude is a wolf maybe”

“maybe” → first three letters → “may”

so the code litten sent to jarek makes perfect sense to be a signal to be “may”

like “hey jarek. i want u to target may tonight”

i dont know any word in the english language that has “tut” as the first three words

none of these sound sensible

@L.una @Jarek explain why did litten order jarek to exorcise may, and we have no deaths last night, and now jarek is softing that he exorcised me instead of may

2 Likes

pertutusis

1 Like

@Atlas opinion please

Silviu

I’ve expressed my distaste for the passing of codes and associations already, since I think it goes against BOTC’s cloak and dagger formula. I agree that players may play as they wish, nor would I like to disregard the effort they went to. I just feel excluded.

3 Likes